Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Palantir Mishaps

The next time either of them was seen was at dinner that night. Everyone looked up as they walked into the room. Gandalf's eyes sparkled knowingly as Kyna locked eyes with the old wizard. Kyna blushed slightly and looked anywhere but at Gandalf. She knew the worst would be coming soon from Aragorn and she mentally prepared herself. "Legolas can I please speak to you?" Aragorn asked suddenly looking at the two. Kyna groaned while Legolas nodded and followed the ranger out of the room.
After the two left the room Kyna slumped down into the seat next to Eomer. "I'm so screwed." She stated loud enough for the horsemen to hear. "Literally." Eomer stated. Kyna jumped in her seat and spun to look at Eomer before smacking him in the back of the head. "Honestly you’re supposed to be helping me not picking on me." Kyna stated. Just as she was finished yelling at Eomer, Legolas and Aragorn walked in. Aragorn purposefully sat on the other side of Kyna making Legolas sit across from her. "You people will be the death of me." She swore hiding her face in her hands.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Everything seemed to be back to normal later that night after Aragorn had his little talk with Legolas. Kyna now stood outside by a hooded and cloaked Legolas. Their eyes were both locked on the fire in the distance. Drawn to the land of Mordor where the only light seemed to come from the fire that burned bright in the dark of night. "The stars are veiled." Legolas whispered as Aragorn came to stand on the opposite side of him. "Something stirs in the east, a sleepless malice." The elf stated quietly. "The eye of the enemy is moving." Legolas whispered taking a hold of Kyna's hand and squeezing it reassuringly.
They stood that way a little while longer just looking at each other. It had finally started to hit Kyna how close to the end they were. They had won a minor battle at Helm's Deep and now they had a war to win. Even though most were thinking that the battle would be folly and that they would lose. The lack of hope was suffocating. Kyna had no idea how she was going to get through the next battle when her worry for her loved ones was at the forefront of her mind. She knew there was a big chance that she or someone she loved might not make it through the battle and that was her biggest fear.
She was then broken out of her thoughts when she heard Merry's pleas for help. Kyna turned and shared a glance with the other two men before they bolted to where the two hobbits were sleeping. Aragorn was the first to burst in the room and Kyna had a second to glimpse Pippin holding on to the palantir before Aragorn took it. Aragorn the slumped under the force of the object and dropped the palantir as Legolas caught him before he hit the ground. Kyna quickly grabbed up the blanket closest to her and threw it over the orb hiding it from sight.
Merry was instantly at Pippin's side as soon as the orb was away from them. "Fool of a Took." Gandalf spat looking to where the orb was covered before turning to where Pippin lay motionless on the ground. The old wizard hurried over to him while Kyna went over to Aragorn to make sure her brother was okay. Aragorn was soon sitting up though and then they all turned their attention toward the hobbit and the wizard. Gandalf closed his eyes and was muttering under his breath when Pippin took a huge gulp of air and seemed to come back to life.
"Gandalf forgive me." The hobbit whispered as he looked up at the old wizard. Pippin then closed his eyes and nestled like he was going to sleep but Gandalf would not allow it. "Look at me." Gandalf commanded. Once Pippin had once again opened his eyes and looked at the wizard Gandalf continued. "What did you see?" He asked staring into Pippin's eyes. Pippin squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to remember. "There was a white tree." He said opening his eyes to look at Gandalf. "In a courtyard of stone, it was dead." Pippin said.
Recognition flashed through Gandalf's eyes for a moment before Pippin continued. "The city was burning." Pippin whispered. "Minas Tirith?" Gandalf questioned. "Is that what you saw." The wizard asked. "I- I saw him." Pippin said trying to gulp in air that wouldn't come. "I could hear his voice in my head." Pippin said. "And what did you tell him?" Gandalf asked. "SPEAK." He demanded getting impatient. "He asked me my name, I didn't answer. He heard me." Pippin whispered. "What did you tell him about Frodo and the ring?" Gandalf asked. Pippin just stared at the man with fear in his eyes as he tried to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is late I have been extremely busy lately. By the way as it is hinting at them having sex they actually did and I will be writing and posting the actual act in a separate story to itself and i will let you know when that is up so enjoy.