Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

The Beacons

Gandalf left the room dragging Pippin along behind him after that. Kyna made her way down to the stables knowing that he would soon arrive there. They were correct in their assumptions, and Gandalf soon arrived with Merry and Pippin. "How far away is Minis Tirith again?" Pippin asked as Gandalf sat him on top of the horse. "A four days ride, as the Nazgul flies, and you better hope we don't have one of those on our tails." Gandalf stated as he readied Shadowfax.

Kyna stood in the stall by Storm and watched as Gandalf got Pippin and Shadowfax ready to go. Kyna watched as Merry came over and handed Pippin a small pouch. Kyna watched as fear appeared in the young hobbit's eyes. Gandalf cast o glance in Kyna's direction before quickly heaving himself up and onto the horse. Gandalf then took off down the road and out of the city. Kyna raced after Merry as he ran towards the top of the outer wall.

Not caring that she was knocking over guards on the way up she made it to Merry and paused looking at him before pulling the hobbit into her arms and holding him close as he watched his best friend ride off. "It'll be okay Merry." Kyna whispered stroking her hand through the hobbit's curls. "We've never been apart before." Merry whispered. "I know Merry. I know." Kyna said as the white dot that was Gandalf and Pippin disappeared over the horizon. "Come on Pippin, let's go find the others." The brunette whispered as she pulled the young hobbit along with her.

Kyna spent the rest of the day and the night with Merry. Making sure he was okay with everything that had happened. She woke up the next day bright and early. Her hair in tangles as it cascaded freely down her back. Merry lay next to her still fast asleep. Kyna let out a small yawn as she stood up and went over to her traveling pack. Reaching in she pulled out a sliver comb that Elrond had given her and started to brush out her long hair. After she was done brushing her hair, she changed into her purple dress and left the room in search of the others.

The first person she found was Eomer who was sitting in one of the private halls. "Good Morning Eomer." Kyna said with a small smile. "Good Morning Kyna." Eomer answered back looking over at her. "Hey have you seen Gimli, Legolas, or Aragorn?" She asked coming up and taking a sip from his goblet. "Your brother was going for a smoke last time I talked to him and I don't know where the others are." Eomer answered. "Alright well I'm off then, oh and by the way a little while back I met this lovely brownish red haired girl named Aria." Kyna started looking at Eomer.

"You talked to Aria? When?" Eomer asked right away staring up at the brunette. "See I knew it you like her too." Kyna said happily. "I have for a long time buts there is nothing for it, she will never look at me in any way other than a friend." Eomer said turning back to his plate. "That's where your wrong dearie, Aria is head over heels for you and if you don't get your but out of here now and go find her and tell her how you feel you will regret it." Kyna said as she walked out of the hall in order to go find Legolas and Gimli.

Kyna then made her way to the main hall and entered. Once she was inside she made her way over to where Gimli and Legolas were standing. "Hey guys." Kyna said with a smile. "Hello there lass." Gimli said looking at her while Legolas stayed quite as he stared off into space. "Legolas?" Kyna questioned as she looked at him. The elf snapped out of his trance and looked at her before pulling her to his side and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Legolas is everything ok?" Kyna asked. The elf opened his mouth to answer but he was interrupted by Aragorn bursting into the hall.

"THE BEACONS, THE BEACONS ARE LIT." He cried out as he raced into the room and came to a stop in front of Theoden. "Gondor calls for aid." He then supplied in a normal toned voice. Everyone's eyes were now fixed on Theoden waiting for the man to answer the ranger. "And Rohan will answer." The man finally stated looking at Aragorn. "Muster the Rohirrim." He said to Eomer who had just walked in with Aria. The man nodded and he and the green eyed woman left the hall quickly once again.

The bells rang out in the city as everyone got their packs ready and prepared to depart. Kyna hurried back to where her pack was. When she walked in Merry was awake and was packing his stuff as well. "it's time to go Merry." Kyna stated after they had everything ready and were heading towards the stables. Merry nodded and followed her closely. Once in the stable Kyna lifted him unto Storm before climbing on and heading to find Aragorn and Legolas. It was the dawn of a new day and the start of the battle for Middle Earth.