Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Telling Aragorn

"I need to go tell Aragorn." Kyna said as she stared forward dumbly. Legolas seemed to finally come out of his state of shock. "This is bad." He stated. "Wait to put it into context." Kyna said setting her hand on her stomach. "You have to leave; you have to find a safe place where you and the baby will be ok while we are fighting the war." Legolas said standing up and pacing. "No." Kyna stated. "What?" Legolas asked. "I said no, I am not going to just turn tail and run now when we are already so close to the final fight." The brunette argued angrily. "You have to, what about the baby, I cannot go out there and fight knowing that I might come across you and our child slaughtered by some orc." Legolas argued back.
"I am not some defenseless little girl who needs to be protected. I am not going to hide away from the world." Kyna said as her magic started to surface and crackle throughout the tent. "That is my child as well and I am not going to let you traipse through the middle of a battle field." Legolas said coming closer to her. "Last time I checked it was both of ours and I have a right to say that I will not hide." Kyna stated trying to rein her magic in. Legolas grabbed a hold of bother her arms and shook her slightly. "Kyna listen to me I am not going to let you fight even if I have to tie you up and leave you here." Legolas said.
Kyna tried to pull away but Legolas' grip tightened. "Let go of me." Kyna said trying to pull away again. "No I will not let you go until you say that you are going to stay." "I SAID LET GO." Kyna yelled causing her magic to react and throw Legolas to the ground hard. Kyna gasped and rushed forward to Legolas' side. "Legolas I am so sorry I-I didn't mean it my magic just reacted and-" Kyna dissolved into tears and could no longer continue. Legolas sat up and pulled her into his arms, cradling her close to his chest. "I'm sorry." Legolas whispered. "Why should you be sorry, it's my fault that I hurt you and that everything is going wrong." Kyna whispered. "No, I knew that no matter what I said you wouldn't agree to stay out of this war and I still pushed." Legolas said tightening his grip on her.
"I used magic without thinking." Kyna whispered. "Yeah and it was strong magic." Legolas said thinking about how hard he hit the ground. "No you don't get it, Gandalf said that the only time I would use magic freely and accidently, is when I found my one true love." Kyna said. "Oh." Legolas muttered. "Legolas you’re the one, I mean I-I can't believe I forgot about what Gandalf had told me." Kyna said pulling herself from Legolas' lap and spinning around to face him. "I love you more than anything." Kyna said kissing the elf heatedly on the lips. Legolas kissed back with just as much fervor and sighed when she pulled away from him. "I have to go tell Aragorn and you need to go get Gimli and your horse because your path lies with him." Kyna said standing up.
"But what about you?" Legolas asked standing quickly and grabbing her arm. "Gandalf told me that I would not be able to follow Aragorn after we got here, that I would have to go on to the battle without you three. I have to go to the battle directly while you Aragorn and Gimli come by a different way." Kyna said before sighing and wrapping her arms around Legolas as he wrapped his around her. The brunette rested her head on the elf's chest and sighed. "Legolas we will make it through the battle and I will see you after we win. You just need to keep faith that it will happen." Kyna said kissing him shortly on the lips before leaving the tent to go find Aragorn by his tent.
"Aragorn I need to speak to you before you leave." Kyna said pulling her older brother back into his tent. "I know you spoke to Elrond and that you are leaving to try and collect more troops but I have something to tell you first." She said trying not to smile. "What is it my dear sister?" Aragorn asked. "Aragorn I’m pregnant with Legolas' baby." She said slowly so that he could process it. "Do you know for sure?" He asked after a moment. "Yes Elrond told me and I have been feeling sick for the past couple days and it matches up with the time." Kyna said smiling. "You're not going to step out of the war are you?" Aragorn asked as he hugged his sister. "No Aragorn I won't now hurry and be safe. I'll see you after we win." Kyna said kissing him on his cheek before sending him on his way. She then proceeded back to her tent so that she could sleep before she left the next morning for war.