Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Erendil

They stood there facing the army of the black land. Ready to fight for their world, a fight for all things good and green that was Middle Earth. Eyes were drawn to Aragorn as he took a step out towards the army as if in a trance. He turned back to the others and looked his closest companions in the eyes. "For Frodo." He stated before turning and charging at the enemy. Merry and Pippin moved next before the whole procession sprang forth and charged at the enemy. They crashed into the enemy with a mighty clang and with that the last battle for middle earth had begun.
Kyna used her sword with skill. Cutting down orcs while keeping an eye on Merry and Pippin in case they would need any help. Her magic also came out once in a while as she tried to fight off as many as she could. Kyna looked up as a screech rang through the crowd and smiled briefly at the sight of an Eagle fighting off the Nazgul. She then turned back and quickly gutted an orc as Merry's voice rang out. "Eagles, The eagles are coming." He shouted as the eagles appeared and started going after the Nazgul. Kyna parried another blow and hacked off an orcs head before spinning quickly and slicing through another ones gut.
Blood spilled forth from the wounds and splashed upon her, coloring her hands a tainted black. Kyna heard a loud bellow and turned around just in time to see Aragorn going against a giant cave troll. She kept her eyes trained on her brother as she fought of those whom were close by her in a desperate attempt to get closer to him as he was thrown to the ground. She watched as Aragorn turned over and the troll’s foot lifted over and began a downward ascent. "NO." She shouted raising her right hand in the air. Her palm was facing the sky and her arm and hand shook as if she had a very heavy weight in her palm. The troll’s foot was frozen in mid-air above Aragorn. Leaving enough room for the man to climb out. She kept her eyes focused on Aragorn and her mind on her magic as she watched her brother quickly crawl out from under the foot.
As soon as he was out from under she dropped her hand and allowed the foot to fall on the empty space with Aragorn safely away. "LOOK OUT." She heard a voice call from behind her. Kyna spun around as quickly as she could, just in time to see a smudge of black before it was intercepted by a flash of blonde. Blinking frantically she looked in front of her to see that Legolas had somehow made his way to her and threw himself in front of the killing blow meant for her. Quickly bringing her sword up, she killed the orc before grabbing Legolas as he fell. She struggled under his weight and ended up on her knees on the ground with Legolas' head cradled in her lap.
Kyna was so wrapped up in her tears that she did not see the troll flee or the tower fall, signaling that they had won the war. "We won." Legolas whispered with his hand over the wound that was slowly draining his life. "Yes and you are going to be okay, you are going to be able to grow old with me and watch your child grow up." Kyna stated through her tears. "You and I both know that that is not true. I sent a letter to my father you know, telling him that I had found the perfect woman to marry. It's a shame that won't come true." Legolas stated. "Shut up you stupid elf, you are going to be fine." Kyna stated as Aragorn and Gimli came over and looked down at the two from a distance. "Take care of our child, raise them well." Legolas whispered ignoring her. "No you can't die, I won't let you die." Kyna said putting her hand over top his hand that covered his wound.
Kyna gently set him down and then called forth all her magic. Her magic came through love and was meant to heal so it had to be able to save the man that caused it to come into blossom. Her hands started to emit a white light as she prayed that her magic would heal him. What was left of the army stood in shock as a orb of white light formed around the lovers and blocked them from view. "What is your wish my dear?" Kyna heard a chiming voice ask, causing her to look up. Standing on the other side of Legolas right inside the orb was a beautiful woman with hair of gold and perfect skin. Her radiance showed through and made the circle even brighter.
"Who are you?" Kyna asked not moving an inch. "My dear sweet Kyna, I am Erendil, the star that your family so cherishes, and I must ask again, what is your wish?" The star stated. "Legolas." Kyna whispered touching his pale cheek with a shaking hand. "You wish to bring him back from near death. It is a hard magic but it can be done if you can accept the consequences." Erendil stated moving gracefully over to Kyna's left side and kneeling beside her. "Anything." Kyna pleaded. "In order to save him you must lose him." Erendil stated solemnly. "What do you mean lose him?" Kyna asked looking at the star with tears in her eyes, fear showing through in the barest glimpse. "I can save him but he will lose every recollection of you. You will continue to be in his memories but as a shapeless blur." Erendil stated.
"That's the only way isn't it?" Kyna asked as her voice wavered. "Unfortunately yes, in order to save a life you must lose that which is most dear." The being stated. "Okay I accept the consequences, just heal him." Kyna stated. Erendil nodded and raised her hands above his wound only to be momentarily stopped by the young wizard. "Wait, is there any chance that he will remember me, that we will end up together again?" Kyna asked as she gripped Legolas' hand in her own. "True love always finds away, even if death is the only answer." Erendil stated before placing her hands over Legolas' wound and healing him. "Until dawn of May, I will be watching." Erendil stated as she along with the orb slowly faded away, once again allowing the army to see them.
Gandalf stood close by preparing the eagles to move to see if they could find Frodo and Sam. Kyna moved away from the elf as soon as she was sure she could stand. Allowing him room to stand up. She stood next to Aragorn as the elf gracefully got to his feet and looked around. "What happened?" Legolas questioned holding his newly healed side. "You don't remember? You took a sword in order to save Kyna." Pippin stated looking at the elf. "I'm sorry, who's Kyna?" He asked causing a gasp to run through the army. "Your-" Pippin was cut off by Kyna's hand on his shoulder. Pippin stopped and looked into the pained expression on the woman’s face. "I am Kyna, and I thank you for your help." The brunette stated hiding beneath her hood. Legolas only nodded before brushing himself off as if nothing happened. "You will explain." Aragorn stated as they saddled up and prepared to ride out. "When Gandalf returns I shall." Kyna whispered with tears in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy and comment and tell me what you think so far cuz there are only like 1-2 more chapters left.