Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Of Ends and Meetings

*TWO MONTHS LATER*
Kyna hummed softly as she gently stroked her gently rounding belly. She was officially three months pregnant, and two months hidden. It was near dawn on the 30th of April and she could not find purchase in the sweet caress of sleep. The brunette slowly rocked back and forth in rocking chair as she thought about what the baby would look like. She could imagine a little boy with the fair elven complexion and the blonde hair of his father. A pair of green eyes looking up at her with a smile, or a little girl with curly brown hair and green eyes likes their father. She chuckled softly at all the possibilities before getting to her feet and walking out the front door of her cabin.
Looking to the east where she knew Minas Tirith was, she sighed and turned away quickly as she walked over to where a small one horse stable stood in a patch of silken moonlight. Kyna walked in and smiled as Storm whinnied softly and butted her head into the girls shoulder, begging for attention. A half smile crossed her lips as she pulled a brush off a nearby hook and started to carefully brush out the silken coat of the horse in front of her. Halfway through brushing the horse, she paused and rested her head against the broad neck of the animal.
"Oh Storm." She sighed softly. "What am I to do?" "I want to go back and be with my family but if Legolas is not there then it's an incomplete family." Kyna sighed again as she finished brushing the horses coat. "I guess I just hold in there." She whispered as she rehung the brush before walking back to the house. Kyna was so lost in thought that she didn't even hear the footfalls coming from the South. The creature got closer and closer until he was practically on top of her. By the time Kyna noticed however, it was much too late. The brunette whipped around and dodged out of reach from the blade that was brought down quickly.
Kyna stumbled backward, not used to the new balance that accompanied a pregnancy. Hurrying back to her feet, she brought about an orb of protection just as the orc brought its sword down again. The metal chimed loudly as it bounced off of her shield. The orc let out a frustrated roar and started to bring his sword down repeatedly against the shield of magic. Kyna felt dread fill her as her magic started to give away under the heavy blows. She took a deep breath and gathered her magic along with the tattered magic left in the shield. She had planned to blast the orc but as soon the barrier was down, the creature brought its sword down swiftly.
Kyna's eyes closed as she realized her mistake, but where searing pain should have been, was only the sharp twang of metal against metal. The brunette's eyes snapped open just in time to see one Legolas Greenleaf knock the orc's sword up and away from where it had almost hit the woman. Kyna watched frozen in shock as the elf quickly took care of the orc before replacing his swords. Kyna snapped out of her shock though when Legolas started towards her. The brunette's hand flew to her stomach as she quickly sat up as she let out a deep, shaking breath.
"Are you okay?" She heard Legolas ask her. Kyna kept her eyes down as she nodded to the elf. Legolas furrowed his brows before walking over to the girl. Kyna jumped slightly as a hand was offered to her. She smiled slightly and took it gratefully and was then pulled to her feet. Legolas pulled her up a little too fast though and she stumbled forward only to be caught by two strong arms wrapping around her. Kyna and Legolas looked up into each other’s eyes and Legolas stiffened as he stared into the eyes of the familiar woman in front of him.
Legolas' mind ran wild as suddenly all of his memories from the past year started replaying. They all seemed blurry and it seemed as if something was missing. "It is the dawn of May my child,”
“You have just saved this woman from death while you believed that she was no one important to you.” “For that your memories shall be corrected, after all, love always finds a way." Erendil whispered into the elves mind as the memories once again played in his head. This time the memories were crystal clear and he could remember holding this woman in front of him. He could remember everything, even the day he should have technically died.
Legolas' eyes opened and he stared into the eyes of the brunette in front of him. "Kyna?" He questioned with a pleading note to his voice. Kyna nodded slowly and lowered her head so that she no longer saw his eyes. Legolas placed his fingers underneath her chin and slowly pulled up the woman's face until she once again looked into his eyes. "Kyna." He stated again with a smile on his face before pulling the woman into a breathtaking kiss. Kyna froze for a second before falling into the kiss and relaxing. "It's the dawn of May." She heard a voice whisper as they pulled away and Kyna smiled as she realized that Legolas had had his memories restored. Kyna looked at him for a moment as tears began to stream, before she threw herself into the elves arms. She was home and there was no way she was ever going to leave the arms of the elf in front of her again. They were both coming home.
**************************************TheEnd*****************************
♠ ♠ ♠
When I started this story I never imagined that it would become as popular as it has. It was just a story to pass time but it became so much more. But two years and 51 chapters later it is finally time to bring it to a close. I could not have asked for better fans and am glad to have written this for you. Even if it was disjointed. I am glad that you have kept up with the story. In the future I may be posting a sequel but for now this is a The End.
Songs that remind me of this story.
Every Night By: Imagine Dragons
On Top of The World By: Imagine Dragons
A Thousand Year By: Christina Perri
Stand By: Rascal Flatts
Wanted By: Hunter Hayes
I Won't Give Up By: Hunter Hayes
Goodbye to the Girl By: David Cook
Time of our Live By: David Cook
My Wish By: Rascal Flatts
What Hurts the Most By: Rascal Flatts
Unstoppable By: Rascal Flatts
Stop and Stare By: One Republic
I'll Stand By You By: Pretenders
Never Knew I Needed By: Ne-yo
You'll Be in My Heart By: Phil Collins
If I Never Knew You By: Jon Secada