Status: One Shot =)

Familiar Taste of Poison

1/1

Hissing as he filled me suddenly and forcefully, I arched my back into his caress and shot my hand out to wrap in his silky hair. Humming as he thrust quickly needing release, I bit his shoulder as my name fell from his lips.

Capturing his lips with my own, I sighed against his tongue as his nails dug into my hips.

“Fuck Amber,”


Bolting up in my bed, I searched frantically around my dorm room at my sleeping roommates. Thank god no one had heard or seen me.

Pulling my dark hair back from my face, I sighed and sunk my teeth into my bottom lip.

These dreams had to stop and I needed to figure out why the hell I was having sex dreams about my greatest enemy.

Standing quickly from my bed, I moved into the small bathroom and shut the door behind me before turning on the sink and gathering the water in my hands before I brought them up to my fevered flesh.

With the water trailing down my pale cheeks, I stared into my green eyes. Just as brilliant as my brother’s I wondered what he would think if he knew I was dreaming about Malfoy.

“Please just let these nightmares end,”

**

Smiling softly at my brother across from me in the Great Hall, I stared over his shoulder at a certain blonde. Looking just as exhausted as I felt, I briefly wondered if he was suffering from nightmares too before deciding I didn’t care. Watching as he stood from his seat and pushed Pansy from his arm, I stood quickly excusing myself from my friends as I followed him out into the Hall.

“Ow Malfoy, I want to a word with you,” catching up to the shocked male, I grimaced as I remembered the touch I felt last night in my dreams.

“What do you want Potter?” although we weren’t nearly as hateful towards each other like him and my brother, we barely spoke to each other.

“I don’t know what you’re doing but it needs to stop. I don’t care who you are or just how special you think you are; I don’t want to be forced into dreams with you. So just piss the bloody hell off,” turning on my heel, I headed towards the door and out into the sunshine.

Following the beaten path, I headed towards the lake and sat beneath my favourite tree grinding my teeth over the audacity of the situation.

“Hey Potter, what the hell was that?” groaning, I stood from the ground and ignored the stares from students around us.

“Piss off Malfoy,” turning I started towards the Forbidden Forest, aware that he was still following me.

It wasn’t until I had passed a few students that he reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to a stop. Spinning me into a tree he pinned me there.

“What fucking dreams?” growling in my face, I pulled back stunned as I looked around the forest.

“Oh my god, not a dream”

“What the bloody hell are you rambling about woman?” staring into his eyes, my mind reeling I cursed myself for not thinking of it before.

“Nothing let me go Malfoy,” shaking my head, I tried to push him away my thigh brushing against the front of his slacks.

Hissing I watched as something shifted in his eyes, something almost animalistic, possessive – dangerous. Something I craved in my boring my life.

I could feel it and I know he could too by the way his grip tightened on my wrists. Hissing as his nails dug into my flesh, I gasped as he dropped them the air rushing at the small dents.

Throwing my arm up, I grabbed his neck forcefully and pulled at the short hairs at the base of his neck as he lowered his lips to mine with a force no one had ever kissed me with.

Inhaling as his hands fell on my hips and slid down to rest on my ass I tightened my hold on him as he lifted me suddenly and wrapped my legs around him as he pushed back until I was firmly against the tree.

Shoving his tongue into my mouth, I hummed as he explored; the tip of his tongue wreaking havoc with my own while he trailed his palm along the flesh of my thigh first down the outside and slowly up the inside, pushing my skirt up with each pass.

Pulling his hair, I arched my back so I was slightly above him and rough pulled my mouth from his and bent my head to suck at his neck.

Inhaling sharply as his thumb passed over my panties, I squirmed pushing my lower body into his hand as I bit the tender flesh I had made red.

Growling under his breath, something again shifted between the two of us and instead of stopping I reached between us and tugged at the button and fly of his slacks until they were loose and I could shove them down as he pulled at the cotton panties I wore until they ripped and hung useless at my hips.

Flicking his thumb against my bud he shifted moved his hand and slammed into me, filling me completely. With a small pause his breathing heavy like my own, he started to thrust the heat building as we both sought a release from the tension.

As he picked up his pace, I shoved my body downwards causing the two of us to lose ourselves a white blinding light spreading across my sight as I shuddered and fell over the edge.

“Fucking hell, Amber” dropping his head against my shoulder, I brushed the blonde strands from my sight and although I’d never admit it, smiled.

Humming as he shifted and slowly pulled out of my body, I released my legs from his body and slowly lowered them to the ground, my skirt falling quickly back into place.

Straightening his slacks again, he cast a shadowed look in my direction as I fixed my blouse.

“This never happened?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Malfoy,” returning his smirk, I started back towards the path before turning back. “Room of Requirement?”

“Seven,”

“Done,” winking, I bit my lip and sighed.

Malfoy was deadly, poisonous and I couldn’t do with just a taste of poison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed wasn't exactly what I thought I was going to write but I like it.

As always, comments are amazing.