Compaired To This Hell Is Looking Good

Chapter One - Secret -

"My name is Alexia Anderson and I want to be a singer." Those were the words that came out of my mouth when I saw John Fouls, the biggest record producer ever.

"You and all the other girls in the world." He told me as he continued walking on to wherever it was he was going. This was my chance. I could either bother him till he gave (not likely), follow him (I would probably get arrested for that one), or try to negotiate with him (raise your hand if you think any of these things are sane) .

"Well you haven't even heard me. Or the rest of the band for that matter! Sir this is a once in a lifetime chance and I'm not going to give it up!" I told him feeling quite proud of myself. Our band,Torn in Two, is awsome. We play alternative rock and even our parents like our music. We also write all our own songs. I'm the lead singer (me: I couldn't tell.), Andrew plays the bass, Kali, Andrew's girlfriend, plays the drums, and Ryan plays lead guitar.

"Okay fine, sing me one line and I'll tell you if you have talent." John said.

"Place your beauty in the bottle and send it out to sea, all your old friends, you never had it good." I sang expertly. It was one of my favorite lines. John glared at me from behind his $200 glasses as if it were my fault I was good and he liked my singing. Well it kind of is but.....

John took a deep breath and told me to sing the rest of the song. I did and it was awesome. I loved every second of it. I even knew after I was finished he was going to tell me when he was going to check out the band. Yes!!!

***

"Guys, I'm not lying! he wants to hear us tomorrow at the park." The park was our favorite place to play. It was amazing to watch as people stopped to watch and some hum along because they've heard the song so many times.

"Lexie your amazing!" Ryan praised. He wrapped his arms around my waist to (I thought) give me a hug, but ended up picking me up and swinging me around. He made me blush but I would NEVER admit it. Ryan made me want to drop everything and run to him. He could probably make me do anything he wanted me to. But like I said, I'd never admit it, not to him, not to anyone. EVER. Ryan is my biggest secret and my weakest link.

"Guy's we need to be perfect tomorrow." Kali said. So all of us picked up our instruments and practiced. We practiced until my voice had gone out and Kali had blisters from her drumsticks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if some things are spelled wrong, but like it says on my profile, I'm a terrible speller...
This chapter IS kinda slow, but I promise that the story picks up.
Hope you liked it! :)