Status: Pretty much not writing any more of this

The Girl From Durmstrang

Chapter 15: We Are Broken

When everything had been explained, the man left with a curt goodbye. I sat in a daze, there was so much to take in and all I could do was sit quietly and absorb all of the information I could. After sometimes Mrs. Weasley left and I laid down to rest. When my eyes closed another dream appeared, smoke moved away from the picture that was forming, figures began to take shape in a sort of hall area.

I could tell it was a past event, my dreams only ever showed the past. The sound was muted, their mouths moved but no sound came out. Harry sat in a chair; around him members of the Ministry of Magic stared at his sitting figure. I wasn’t able to see much since I was pulled from my slumber by a shaking. I awoke with a start, and looked around me; harry stood next to me smiling.

“Good to see you’re alive, thought you were dead” he said quietly. He sat on my bed next to me.

“I’m fine” I said lightly, tucking my wavy hair behind and ear, “How was the meeting with the Ministry today?” I asked him, his face showed surprise on it.

“I… I didn’t know you knew about that” he whispered, eyeing me warily.

“Did they not tell you yet? Apparently I’m a seer, I saw the attack and before you woke me up I saw a part of your trial from this morning” I said nonchalantly. I finally looked at his face, he looked bewildered at me statement.

“Well uh… it uhm went well enough” he managed to choke out through his shock. All I could do was chuckle at him. We spent the rest of the night chatting about what we’d both missed out on with each other over summer.

The next day I was released from the hospital, when I came home (to the Burrow) I was greeted with hugs and kisses and dinner with all of my favorite meals. Even мука was there, I hadn’t seen her since I’d sent my last letter months ago, it had been a letter to my parents but I guess she’d gotten lost and just decided to return back to me.

And fr just a little while, it seemed like everything was fine. There was no impending threat from evil, no death or unhappiness; just for one night we were happy, and safe. but eventually you have to wake up the next day, no matter how badly you wish to just live in that happy time, the real world always comes back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad because not only is this chapter going to be the shortest, but I haven't updated in far too long :( I'm really sorry you guys!!! but I'm also relying on you to give me your thoughts, when you tell me what you like or don't like it gives me inspiration to write. So please please please please comment :) I'm begging here!!!