Status: New! Keep or Kill?

Show Me What You Can Get Away With

Kieran

Wednesday came and went and I found myself rethinking the situation with Kirsten on Tuesday over and over again. It probably didn't help that I had her in my history and dance class as well. I flipped my world history book open to the assigned page written on the board and a little piece of pink paper fell out. I cocked an eyebrow, confused and looked around the room. Shrugging, I unfolded the piece of paper as my overweight bug gulp guzzling teacher continued babbling about the Chinese opium wars. "Did you ruin my relationship?" the paper read in big swooping cursive with all of the I's dotted with hearts. In the middle of the pink piece of paper were two hearts with yes and no written next to them. The yes heart was checked off. "Will I ruin your fucking life? (And that pretty little face?)" And then, "You bet your ass its over. Social fucking suicide." written by one heart and "No! You've been touched by a bloody angel!" written by the other. The first was checked off. I gulped, my eyes scanning the room again and this time when my eyes fell in Kirsten's area she stopped talking to the girl beside her and for just a second her eyes were boring into my own with the scariest look of pure hate I'd ever witnessed. I feigned a look that said "Bring it, bitch." As best as I could. However I was 99.9% sure it did absolutely nothing and shit was about to hit the fan.

"War has been officially declared. Xoxo, K.D." Olivia read aloud once we'd met up in the hallway. "You are now legitimately fucked. I suppose I am partially responsible for this considering I didn't tell you about the wicked Hades bitch earlier. Shit dude."

"I know! What do I even do?! That girl will chew me up and spit me out."

"My daddy knows a good lawyer?"

"Well thanks a lot Olivia. You are such a saint with your amazing help yo." I said sarcastically as we continued to walk to our drama and dance classes.

"I'm sorry! We'll fight okay? We'll get everyone and anyone we can to help against her. Even if that means I have to beg Brent."

"Oh God. Too much information."

"Oh c'mon! I'm not being serious! Oh. By the way, speaking of Brent and his crew, he wanted me to give you his number. I was supposed to last week but I argued with him about it forever because I didn't want him poisoning your New York newbie mind but he finally convinced me! He says you're a phenomenal dancer and he'd love to get together sometime with his crew and practice."

My eyes light up at the offer. "Wow, yeah that sounds awesome, what's his number?" I say, pulling my phone out of my back pocket so Olivia could put the number in. Out of nowhere Kirsten pushes past us, knocking hard into my shoulder. My cell goes flying, landing about 6 feet away with a clanking sound. Kirsten has eyes of pure fury as she looks at me a screams "Get fucking lost!" before stomping away. I stare back in awe at the blonde bitch throwing a temper tantrum down the hallway as the Danielle girl from the day in the lunch hall appears, trailing behind her with her long curly hair. I look in the direction of my phone, and a hand grabs it as my eyes follow the body to see who exactly picks up my cell only to find out that the hand is connected to the chest connected to the body of Kieran.

My heart skips a beat when I find him approaching me moments later, Jason right beside him.

"Hey." He says, the grimace on his face being replaced by a smile.

"Uh, hey." I say, fumbling with the strap of my Juicy Couture bag. I can feel the eyes in the hallway staring at us as cliché as the moment feels. My cell vibrates at that exact moment and Kasey's name pops up on the screen.

“It’s for you.” Kieran smirks, handing the phone to me as I blush madly and fight the smile to stay a-fucking-way from my face. Thank God I had an indestructible phone case or else it’d be shattered into a million pieces.

“Thanks…” I reply, taking the phone from his palm where my heart explodes from the millisecond of skin contact. I begin to walk away and I can feel the bodies following Olivia and I as we get into the elevator. I turn around once I step inside and I can see Kieran’s hand stopping the door from closing, and then he’s stepping inside. Before I can even register it all, Olivia is pushing Jason back out of the elevator, and stepping out of it just in time for the doors to close again, I see a smirk on her face before she’s officially gone. I’m going to kill that girl. Kieran turns around to me and stands a bit too close for comfort, so I lean back on the wall, hoping to get a little more space between us.

“I just wanted to apologize for the way our first exchange went, and for the way Kirsten acts. Even though she isn’t really my responsibility, someone has to account for her. I’m sorry.” He says, leaning on the wall connected to the one I’m leaning on and pretty much cornering me in the small elevator.

“You’re not responsible for her? Sure seemed that way. But whatever, apology accepted. It’s fine.” I reply, not letting his good looks and personage affect me in the slightest. I unlocked my phone, replying to Kasey’s text message.

“Whoa wait,” Kieran says, grabbing my phone when I don’t bother to pay attention to him. The elevator opens, and we step out.

“Give that back.”

“No. If I’m responsible for Kirsten on my own accord I’ll make myself responsible for this as well. You can have it back tonight. If you’re at the right place at the right time.” And he walks off, getting lost in a sea of students. Most of them his fans.

“Kieran!” I shout after the boy, but I get no response, and it’s pretty impossible to look for him. Especially considering the fact that I have about 1 minute to get to my classroom two halls over. I sigh and continue walking. My first time talking to Kieran and I already feel like this is only the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
A small update and I really have no excuse for not updating other than I had absolutely no motivation until just recently when Psych1995 commented telling me to continue. I really love each and every comment I get and it's mainly what gets me going on updating stories. Especially when I'm always so busy and forget.

Anyway, yeah, comments are clearly magical as stated above. I'm clearly motivated by them. I'll try to update this again soon.
love you guys, xoxoxox <---- not from Kirsten.

*********** Also, if you pay attention to the characters page i'm thinking of changing who I chose for Kirean. jsyk.