Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Eight

The sunlight finds its way through the blinds and flash in my eyes. I blink. I give a good tired yawn before finding the strength to shut the blinds. Once done, I fall back on the bed feeling as lazy as ever.

Something feels wrong as I look around the room. White walls, one window, no posters, drawers, a brown door. This isn't my room.

I start to panic specially when an arm tries to hold me down. My eyes travel the length of the arm and I sigh in great relief as it's only Cameron. His dark tousled hair is a terrible mess, he looks worn out, there are visible bags under his eyes and he even has a slight frown. While sleeping!

What happened last night? Whose room is this? Many questions start flashing in my mind. And once the truth finally settles in, my eyes threaten to release tiny drops of water we call tears.

As my boyfriend starts to stir, I quickly wipe the tears away then rush to the bathroom. I hurriedly wash my face, dry it then tip toe back making sure he doesn't notice me. Cam groans. "Kim? Is that you?"

One eye opens. "Yep. You awake or half asleep?" I gently remove his curly hair from his face then leave my palm on his cheek.

"Awake. Morning cutie." He sits up and smiles. That widens as I smile back and I earn a good sweet kiss from him.

But it doesn't end just there. You know how sometimes there are those moments that you want to last forever? There are moments where you just don't wanna let go? There are times when you get caught up in the moment and not realize what's happening? And then you just don't care anymore and go with it? That's what is happening now. All I care about right this minute are his strong hands caressing me, my hands on his chest, his body right above mine and those warm lips.

When he pushes me down on the bed, I should've stopped, but I am so stressed about what situation we got into that this is just a token of happiness we both have. Each other. And not some sin, accident or trouble I'm pulling into. This is Cameron. I know I said I'm too young and I want to keep things slow, but I never promised.

"Kim," he whispers while his fingers play with the hem of my shirt. The passion in his eyes, the heat of his hand brings me back to reality and I push him off me.

Cameron frowns my way. "Sorry I just... got worries about this whole thing and I'm not sure if-if I'm alright with-"

"No it's okay. We'll be careful from now on okay?" I nod. "We have to stay in this hotel for now until I can get a decent job. If I've done that, we'll figure things out from there. Just take things one step at a time," he motions to the bed and his body on top of mine, "like these things. We can get through it."

He shows a slight smirk. "What?"

"You didn't think we'd actually go all the way did you?"

I gasp and slap him. "Cameron! I was just worried okay?"

We laugh it off then sit there in silence, like a couple. Hopefully what Cameron said will come true and that everything will go to plan. If it doesn't then, what do we have to lose? I already left my friends, lost my bestie, my parents hate me, I can't go to school anymore and I have no proper house. But I do have one thing-well person-and that's Cameron. If I lose him, then I definitely WILL have nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe! It would mean a lot <3