Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Eleven

Cameron's POV.

"Can I be the Godfather?" Zach asks with a big smile.

Nathan laughs. "And I'm an elephant."

"What? I can be a good Godfather. I'd be like the special Uncle."

Mikey adds something with a snort. "Yeah special."

I laugh at the three dudes. I'm glad my three best friends accept me. Still treats me the same way. My child won't have any biological family, except for Kim, me and Kiara, so at least he, or she, will have awesome Uncles. My smile widens at the fact.

Kim enters the small living room with a radiant smile. Weird as it seems, she's been happier. Maybe its the hormones or the fact that we'll have a family together. I'm glad she's smiling though, with all the events that we have been part of. She is still so young.

Of course, I still wonder about how she got pregnant. I mean I can't remember the time when we just lost control and didn't think about anything else except for each other. When was the last time I lost myself? Obviously that's how my girlfriend got pregnant.

She sits down next to me and I rest my hand over hers. The glowing smile is still on her face. Are all pregnant women so pretty and peaceful?

"So Kim, how far are you in?" Zach asks.

"Just over three months." She answered that without hesitation. It's like she's been keeping track of the days. I'm afraid she has turned into one of those freaky pregnant girls.... Or I'm probably just panicking.

"So it starts showing around then?"

She shakes her head. "No, I guess I'm a bit early than others. But that's okay." Kim pats the small bulge slowly forming. That's my baby.

I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a father.

"Probably eager to meet the Godfather." Nathan's eyes twinkle.

Michael snorts. "You and Zach would be terrible. I'd be the best y'know."

Kim starts to laugh then suddenly she jolts downward. Her hands shoot up to her head and I know it's one of the pregnancy effects. I quickly guide her to the toilet preparing for a next batch of vomit. I cringe at the sounds of her puking and feel sorry when she starts to cry.

The other guys just stand there looking completely helpless. I order them to get a towel and water. They come back with the essentials and soon Kim is feeling better. I embrace my Kimmy and hold her tight.

"You're gonna have our baby okay? It'll all be OK."

She smiles at me. "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha... getting to the good part :)