Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

TWO MONTHS LATER!

TWO MONTHS LATER!
Kim's POV.

Kiara walks into our hotel room. Cam just got back from work two seconds ago so that's why the door is unlocked.

"Oh! Hey Kiara!" I walk over and hug my sister. She's going to help us with our baby.

"Hey Kim, Cam, baby." She pats my stomach. I'm definitely showing now because I'm five months now.

"How are you today?" Cam asks walking out of the bathroom.

"Good. I'm glad it's California. Though I'm going to have to get used to the cold so I'll be prepared for the cold, December weather next month when I go to Niagara Falls for my wedding."

"Why Niagara?" Cam asks.

"Well, Luke's half Canadian so he wants to marry in his country." She rolls her eyes.

"Ahh."

'Hey, have you guys found out the gender of your baby yet and are you coming to my wedding?"

"We're gonna to in a couple of days. Secretly I'm hoping for a boy. I don't know if we should go. My parents might kill me."

"It's not a secret anymore. I want a girl." Cam smiles. "And we should go, maybe your parents are calm now and will forgive you."

"Ooh! Me too!" Kiara bends down and says to my stomach: "You better be a girl. Your Aunt and Daddy say so."

"Your weird, Kiara. I'm not letting near him or her now." I say teasingly while Cam laughs. "And I warn you now, Quiseng, if anything bad happens with my parents, you will pay." I threaten.

"Zach told me him and Nate are hoping for a boy too." Cam ignores my threat.

"What about Mikey?" We ask.

"He says babies are stinky. But he's happy with whatever we have."

"So, let's see. Two want our baby to be a girl. And three want us to have a boy."

Cam nods and hugs me.

"You know? Your seem a bit bigger then 5 months. I may have been five years only when you were born, but I do remember Mom not being as big as you when she was 5 months."

"Well, the baby's probably a early bloomer." Cam says.

She shrugs.

"Stop making me worry!" I exclaim.

"About what?"

"I don't know! Agg!" I sit down.

"Mood swings." They say together.

"Shut up!" I throw two pillows at them, but they hit the bathroom sink instead of their heads like I had I hoped. "Agg!"
..................................................................
Cameron's POV.

We're at the doctor's right now. Today we're gonna see if it's gonna be a girl or boy.

"So you two want to find out your baby's sex, right?"

"Yes."
.....................
After doing the test the doctor says: "Well, Kimberlee, Cameron. It seems you two will be having a girl and a boy in about three months."

"TWINS?!?!" I scream.

"Yes."

Kim starts crying - I don't know if she's happy, scared, nervous, shocked or what - and I stare at the doctor, as white as chalk. We're gonna have Twins in three months (Kim will be 8 months by then)! Oh my freaking God!! HELP US!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh!! They're gonna have Twins!!