Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

ONE MONTH LATER!

ONE MONTH LATER!
Kim's POV.

Cameron rubs my shoulder as I look around nervously. Nobody seems to be paying attention to us so I'm glad for that. I pat my stomach - it's become a habit.

"Hey Kim look at me." He gently pulls my chin towards him. "It'll be okay. I'm sure that nothing serious will happen."

He's been reassuring me for the past five minutes. I just fake a smile. I know worrying isn't good for my current situation but I cant help it.

We finally enter, me taking deep breaths. My parents hate me so they'll probably kick me out in the first sight of me. A few people frown our way, probably officially noticing the teenage couple too young to be having kids.

As soon as I steer to the right I regret it. I stare into familiar eyes, similar to mine, glaring at me instead of that warm smile I used to get. "Kimberlee! What do you think you're doing here?"

My Dad's head pops up from the crowd. "What was that?" Angry eyes stare at me. "How dare you show your face here after what you did!?"

I search Cameron's face for help. He turns to face them. "Kiara invited us, sir."

"And you're pregnant!?" They both exclaim at the same time. "You have no more respect for yourselves! I can't believe I ever called you my Daughter!" Mum scoffs.

Tears start to form a little line out of my eyes. I quickly wipe them off, not wanting to show my weakness in front of the people I used to call my parents.

They step towards us. I step back. "We don't want to make a scene here now. It's our Daughter's wedding day." Dad explains before giving Cam and I a final glare.

Maybe I was right about not coming here. The only person who wants to help us is Kiara and even she's a bit defenseless.
*****************************
A Few Minutes Later.
Cam's POV.

I lead Kim to a couple of spare seats. She's still breathing heavily from seeing the hate from her parents. With my hands repeatedly patting her back, my eyes sweep the wedding venue.

I hate to say it but it looks incredible. We're in the part where there's a special park where the wedding has been set up. In the middle of it are rows of seats, flowers decorating the made up aisle, two white fancy poles are propped up at the front for where the groom and bride are going to be.

All of those things set right next to The Falls, with the sound of the water crashing down to bottom, the clear water in our eyes and the sweet smell of freshness blowing about. I smile in spite of what had just happened.

Kiara definitely deserves this wedding. She does. But the Luke dude doesn't deserve her. I scoff.

The ceremony finally begins and Kim quickly fixes herself up. I gleam at her, proud of how she still manages.

The bride slowly walks out from a group of trees and I discover everyone is smiling. She is wearing a traditional white dress, her hair is styled in a perfect messy bun, as the girls say, and I guess she's wearing make up. But whatever it is Kiara looks absolutely amazing. But never as beautiful as my Kim.

"Oh wow." Kim whispers. "She looks gorgeous."

I secretly paint a mental image of Kim in a similar dress, same great wedding and me as the groom. That would be one of the best days of my life. "That'll be us someday." I whisper to my angel.

She looks at me with wide eyes. Maybe I'm a little too young to be thinking of such big plans but what we've been through, it doesn't seem like a big surprise for me to be wishing for things like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! We love where this story is going and hope you do too!

Comments? Haha :)