Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Fourteen

Kim's POV.

"I wonder if our Twins will be born on the day our doctor said." I wonder out loud.

"I hope so. Then we'll have Valentines Day babies." Cam says, sitting up. We had just gotten back from our doctor's appointment and she said our babies were due on February 14th.

"That would be nice." I agree, hugging him. It's been two weeks since the wedding, Kiara's on her honeymoon but will be back in another two weeks. I'll be 7 months when she comes back. Wow, that means in just two and a half months me and Cam are gonna be parents. Where did the time go?

"Hey, Kim?"

"Yes?"

"Zach, Mikey and Nate all wanna come over." Cam stares at his phone with a creepy look.

I sigh. "Fine. Now stop that look! Your scarring me!"

"Sorry."
************
About half an hour later, Cam's three best friends come charging in like bulls.

"Settle down!" I bark as Mikey trips on purpose and almost breaks the lamp.

"Geez, Kim, you've already gone into Mother mode." Cam says teasingly.

"Well, someone has to be prepared, Mr. Teenager."

He glances at his phone that he's always on.

"What are you guys going to name your child?" Nate asks.

"Oh! We forgot to mention that to you? We're gonna have Twins." Cam grins.

"OMG!! No way!! WOW!! Okay, then, what are you gonna name your Twins?" They all scream.

"Oh my gosh! We haven't thought of any names!" I squeal.

"Maybe we should start thinking of them now." Zach says, a very scary grin on his face. I'm starting to re-think making him one of the Godfathers.

"Oh, guys! Me and Kim have been thinking about the Godfather thing and since the babies will have no Godmother, we've decided to make all three of you the Godfathers."

"Yes! Awesome! Wait, why no Godmother?"

"Because there's no females in our lives, except for Kiara and she's already the (biological) Aunt." I explain.

"Oh. Right. Duh. AWESOME!!" They start jumping up and down.

"ZACHARY, MICHAEL AND NATHAN CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" I scream.

They walk over to the bed and sit down at our feet, looking terrified. Even Cam was wide-eyed. I've never yelled like that before. "Now, let's all be calm and start thinking of baby names." I say calmly. "Even though the doctor said were gonna have a boy and a girl we should have two names of each gender, just in case."

The boys nod in agreement and they all flop down on their stomachs on the floor. I growl at them, jealous that they can lay on their stomachs and I can't. Cam looks at me and sits up. I smile and sit in his lap.

"So how are we gonna choose names?" Cam asks.

"Hmm. How about we all wright down four boys names and four girls names and then me and you can chose the ones we like the best?"

"Okay." They all agree. Cam quickly kisses me and the others pretend to gag. I roll my eyes and smile.
"You can start, Nate. The notebook and pencil are right over there."
*******************************
After two hours we've all written down four boy names and four girl names. Mike, Nate and Zach are bounding around the room, going through our stuff and tripping over the baby items. It's a small place and babies need a lot of things. So the baby items (cribs, diaper table, all that) are everywhere. Me and Cam have just spent a half hour going through all the names.

"Alright, gather around children." I call out to the three.

Michael stops digging around Cam's draw and gives me a insulted look but comes over anyway. Zach dashes out of the bathroom and sits down criss-cross. Nate crawls out from under the bed (getting weird looks from all of us) and lays on his stomach in front of Cam.

"We've decided on the names."

"Yes?" They all ask. Mike leans forward, Zach uncrossed his legs then crosses them again and Nate sits up.

"So if we end up having two girls the names will be Alana Jane Quiseng and Amy June Quiseng." I say.

"Yey!" Zach and Mike say. Amy is one of Zach's names and June is one of Mike's.

"If we have two boys the names will be Jacob Sean Quiseng and Tamrin David Quiseng." Cam says.

"Yey!" Nate says. Jacob is his one name.

"But if we have a boy and a girl, like the doctor said, then we'll go with Tamrin and Alana." We both say.

"Aww. Congrats so much you two! You guys will be the best parents ever!" They all get up and hug us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and my Sister don't have Godparents.

Comments? ;)