Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

TWO MONTHS LATER!

Cameron's POV.
TWO MONTHS LATER, Valentines Day!

"Cameron can you please mop up the mess that kid just made?" Jeff, my manager, booms at me.

I nod and go on my way to retrieve the mop. The parents give me a sorry smile while the kid apologizes. He even offers to clean it up. I grin at the family then went on to continue my job.

While I clean, I watch them together. They eat, share conversations, the Father pats the boy and the Mother laughs at the jokes even though they aren't funny. That is a happy family and it makes me think of Kim and the babies. Hopefully we will be carefree and joyful like them.

Only two more hours until my shift is over.

A bald headed dude walks up to my counter and starts saying:" Um, can I please hav-"

My phone begins to ring as he's talking. He raises an eyebrow and I hope he doesn't even consider complaining. Jena takes my place while I answer the call.

"Hello?"

There's a bit shuffling and loud breathing in the back ground. "Cameron!" I hear Kim's voice screech.

"What the hell is happening?!" I start to panic as she continues.

"Cam I-" She says in between deep painful breaths, "I think - I'm gonna urrghh!" She keeps shrieking and I hear the guys' voices as they try to keep her calm. "I'm gonna give birth so get your butt down to the hospital!"

I frown at the phone before reality begins to sink in. My mind registers the fact that I'm gonna be a Father, very soon. "Jeff! I have to get out early today. Like now!" I exclaim half frantic.

He gives me crazy look. "And why?"

As I run like a cheetah after it's prey, out the door I scream out for the whole world to hear: "I'm gonna be a Father!"

- - -

Kim's POV. 

Couple Hours Later.

I sweat hard, my heart thumps loudly against my chest, pain pounds from beneath my skin and my breathing is quick and shallow. It hurts everywhere.

A hand tightens it's grip around my own. I look to the side and see Cameron rewarding me with a reassuring smile. "You can do it Kim." He mumbles.

I try to scream, to shout, to shriek letting everybody know the excruciating pressure I'm in but my voice is long gone. All I can do is cough and moan for it to stop.

"Push - come on! You can do it sweetie!" The nurse beside my bed chants.

A few more moments, I let out the most piercing shriek I can without realizing. The pain - oh God no. "Agh no!" The thoughts in mind muddle up as my wet hair form a blanket over my eyes.

A baby's cry. I look down to see my baby, my second one actually. Tamrin David Quiseng. Born at 6:00 PM, one hour after his Sister Alana Jane Quiseng. I sigh in relief before I finally give in to exhaustion. In just a few seconds I slip into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The babies are born!!
Hope you guys like it! :)