Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Sixteen

Cameron's POV.

"Aww! Who's a cutie pie? You are. Yes you are! Yes you are! Just like your cute Daddy. With your big green eyes." Zach cooed to Alana. It's been a week since the kids were born and their Godfathers are over, seeing them for the first time.

"Alana looks just like her Daddy and Tam looks just like his Mommy. And Tamrin is born with the common blue eyes babies have but Alana has her Daddy's green ones." Nate says. Me and Kim nod.

Mikey walks back in the room and rolls his eyes at Zach. "Really, Z, your gonna get puked on if you stay that close." Mikey said he didn't want a puke smell so he was keeping his distance from my children, while Zach and Nate are happily holding them, under mine and Kim's close, careful watch.

"I don't care. Who's a cutie?" He grins at my daughter.

"Ya know, it's been a week with these two and you guys look fine. And you're only 18 and 16!! What's your secret?" Nate asks. We shrug. Zach suddenly screeches as Alana randomly pukes on him. Mikey drops to the floor, howling with laughter. Zach hands me her and runs into the bathroom, but he ends up tripping on Mike and goes rolling into the bathroom. That makes Nate quickly hand Kim Tam just before he drops with laughter.

"Good, there's no puke on the floor." Kim says. Then she looks at me and we roll our eyes. Idiots.
**********************************************************
Later after the idiots leave, promising to be back soon (which made us groan) Kim looks at me and asks: "Can you believe all of this?"

"What?" I ask.

The Twins had just fallen asleep.

"Everything that's happened to us within the last year. We get kicked out for dating. I get pregnant with Twins. I met your weird, crazy friends. So much has happened within the year we've been together."

"Your right. And our year anniversary is coming up in a a couple days."

"Your right. Today is February 21st and we got together on the 28th. Wow."

"So much has happened. But I'm glad you were with me."

"I always will be."

I smile and kiss her. A few minutes later there's a knock. Kim gets off of me and opens the door. "Oh, hey Kiara!" Kim hugs her Sister.

"Uhh hey."

"Well come in!"

I hear her step in and then Kim say: "Umm. What are they doing here?" I get up and go to the door. Kim's parents were standing behind Kiara.

Kim's POV.

"Kim, honey. We're so sorry for kicking you out and everything that we've done. We just want you, our Daughter, back. Can you forgive us?" My parents ask.

I glance behind and Cam. Should I forgive them? They are my parents but am I ready to forgive them after what they did?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Kim's parents want to forgive her!! Whadda think? Think she'll forgive them?? What do you think she should do?? Tell us your thoughts by going to the comment section ;)