Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Seventeen

Kim's POV

I give Cameron one last hug. "Hey, it's okay. It's just your Mum." He mumbles into my ear. His breath tickles my neck and I reach for his soft lips. We tease each other for a few seconds before letting go. 

"Really? Just my Mum?" I whisper. 

I receive a shrug from him then I go to pick up Alana from her crib. "Kay, Mum we're ready to go. Where's Kiara?"  It's the next day and I had agreed to go on a girls only shopping trip with Kiara and our Mum.

"Shes already in the car, sweetie." Mum points to Alana, asking if she could carry my Daughter. I hesitate but since she's the actual Grandmother, I give in.

Cam smiles at me as he shuts the front door. "Have fun." He says. I fake a smile. 

"Oh wait, take care of Tamrin, alright?"

He groans. "Yes Kim, now go! Stop being so worried about everything." Irritation builds up in his green eyes but he seems amused all the same. 

"I'm a Mother now. It's kinda my thing to be worried."

Just as I'm about to leave, he rewards me with a long sweet kiss that I would rather stay for than be going on a shopping trip with the one person I've been trying to avoid seeing for the past year. "Kay, bye, Kimmy!"

Mum fits my baby into the baby seat and gently straps her in while I watch. God, why have I been so paranoid lately? Is this what it's meant to be like after giving birth for the first time? Probably. 

Looking up, I see Kiara grinning at me via the car mirror. "How's my baby sister?" She wiggled her brows at me in which I frown to. 

"Baby sister? And stop with the eyebrows." I mumble. 

**********

The squeal that rips from her lips, rings loudly in my ears and I moan. "Please don't scream in my ear. It's like you're the teenager here!" I complain whilst giving Kiara a glare. 

"What is it with mothers these days? So uptight."

I laugh. "You make me sound so old!"

"Well." She raises a brow. "You might as well be the oldest."

I roll my eyes as she examines another dress for me to try on. To be honest, I really have no idea why she's forcing me to go through this when she knows I won't wear any of it. 

A cute dark purple dress with a black ruffled up skirt appears in front of me. The girl inside of me bangs against my chest screaming for me to accept the dress. I finally reach for i-

"I didn't think you'd have the nerve to even show yourself in public." I flinch at the terribly familiar voice. 

I wonder how Erica will react to seeing me now. Specially with a daughter with the boy she dumped me for. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Please comment? :)

<33