Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Eighteen

Kim's POV.

I turn around slowly. "Erica." I say coldly.

"What the hell are you doing in the public?? Your ugly face should be a crime. And why are you in this store? You can't afford any of this. "

"Actually I can."

"How? Did ya walk into a bank and make them pass out with your ugliness?"

"No. Cameron has a job." I say, trying to hold back tears.

"Where does he work? I hear it's some crummy place. I doubt he gets much money."

"Is it any of your business?" I sneer. She's pissing me off. I try to walk away but she grabs my arm and scratches it with her long fingernails. "Don't walk away from me..." She trails off as she notices Ali - it's Alana's nickname, it would have been Anna but that's Cam's Sister's name and the Quisengs hate us so we didn't wanna call her that - behind me. "Who is that?" She lets go of my arm and stares at my baby. The female, one week old version of Cam.

"My Daughter." I say quietly.

"What? OMG! You and Cam have a Daughter?!" She tries to get a closer look at Ali but Kiara walks by, headed to the jeans, and sweeps the stroller off with her so Erica couldn't be near her.

Erica walks over to me and puts her arms out. I thought she's gonna hit me. But then I'm shocked when she hugs me tight, like we're BFFs again. "Aww, congrats!" She's suddenly got a new attitude. But I'm NEVER forgiving her.
I push her away. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be living in a hotel. And I wouldn't have my children. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I'm happy I have them. I'm just pointing out the things she made happen.

"You think I'm just gonna forgive you, don't you?" I ask.

She nods.

"Well, guess what? I'm NEVER gonna forgive you, witch." I walk over to the others. I would have called her something much meaner but I'm not like that.

"You okay?" Kiara whispers.

"Yeah. Thanks." I whisper back.

"No problem." She nods.

"Whadda ya say girls, does lunch sound good?" Mom asks, clapping her hands.

"Yeah." We agree with nods.

"Alright. Let's pay and get food." We pay, as we leave I glance behind and see Erica opened mouth right where I left her. Kiara looks when I giggle and she giggles too. Then we go to the food court to eat.
********************************
After a few more hours of shopping we eat dinner at a little diner and come back to the hotel. When we walk in Kiara asks where Cam is.

"He's gotta work, uforantly."

"Where's Tam?" Mom asks instantly. She gets her answer as Zach and his Mom come into view.

"Cam asked my Mom to watch Tam since she has two kids of her own and I came by too. Is that okay?" Zach asks.

"Yeah. Tamrin's sleeping, I guess?" I'm glad Cam though of the Porters to watch Tam. They're great with kids.

"Yup. Just put him down." Mrs. Porter says with a nod.

"Thanks." I look over at Mom who doesn't seem happy with the Porters watching my child.

"Oh Cam called me and said he's gonna be later." Zach says.

"Ugg, how late?"

"Two hours ish. It's busy tonight and since this is his first day back since the kids were born and how he left early last time they want him to stay for a bit more."

"But more?!? Two more hours is seven PM!"

"Sorry. But I can't do anything."

"Ugg!"

"Well, I guess we should get going. Vic's a crazy 14 year old. So, yeah, bye." The Porters say as they hug me and my Sister, nod at Mom, wave at Alana and leave.

"Wow." I say as a thought pops into my head.

"What?" My family asks.

"Zach's 19. Cam's gonna be 19 in almost a month. Then Nate will be 18 a month after him. Then in July I'm gonna be 17 and a month after me Mikey turns 19. And then Kiara will be 22 in October. We're so old."

"We're growing up fast." Kiara grins and raises her eyebrows at me.

"Have a good, safe night, sweetie." Mom hugs me then Kiara. They wave at Ali and leave. I take care of Ali and make sure they're sound asleep then check the clock. 5:30 PM now. Ugg, I wanna stay up and wait for him but the shopping trip made me sleepy. Around six I fall asleep, wishing my Cammy was here
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this chapter! Credits to maleeandluu for the idea of Erica and Kim meeting again! :)

Comments?