Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Nineteen

Kim's POV.

"I really think you should be thinking about school now, Kim." My Mum starts to say. "I know you do it on-line but it's better if you actually do go to school. You'll be in uni next year and both your dad and I want you to go. Think about you're future."

I sigh and sit down beside her. "I am, Mum. I've thought about Cam and the twins. And I can't go to school and leave them alo-"

"That's what Kiara and I are for!" She gives me a knowing glance.

"But it just feels weird thinking about leaving them for a few hours a day. Plus how are Cam and I meant to pay for everything else?" I ask.

Mum lets out an irritated groan. "Just live with us again. If not we'll pay for your education and for the twins too! Just please think about school again?"

"What if I just stay at home? The only future I see is one where Cam, Alana, Tamrin and I are involved together."

Immediately, I continue to explain my so-called future with my family and how we'll be going alright as we have been so far. I don't know if it's crazy talk, something a young and thoughtless teenager in love would say, opinions from a mother or just random mumbles from me all the same. Either one of those, it doesn't really matter, because what I'm saying out loud is just straight up insane.

Steps ring in my ear. "I'm home!" A familiar voice calls out from our hotel door.

"We're here in the bedroom Cam." I call out, peering at him before he enters.

I stand up to exchange a few short kisses for a greeting, even though my mum is right behind us. She'll understand that we aren't focusing on making her feel uncomfortable. At all.

She smiles after we're done. "How was work Cameron?"

Why does she always pronounce every syllable and letter in his name so intensely? "How was work Cam-mer-in?" Or maybe I'm just being over the top dramatic.

He nods and tells us how his day went, how many customers, blah, blah, blah. Nothing exciting happens much at his workplace. I mean it's McDonald's, unless there's some young teenager who got the wrong order and made a massive scene. I reckon Cam should also continue his studying.

As if reading my mind Mum says: "We were just talking about Kim's education."

My boyfriend nods in understanding. "She's right, hon. I think you should go back to school."

"Really? You too?" I let out a defeated groan. "Okay, I'll try but if I can't do it then I'll just take care of the twins."

"Kim! The twins won't grow that fast. And I wouldn't let them run away!"

I laugh at my Mum. "I'm their mother. I should worry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Sorry for the boring chapter!