Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Twenty

Kim's POV.

Today is March first and my first day back to school. Ugg.

"Oh, look, girls, it's the slut." I hear Erica say, as I open my locker. I hear other girls laughing at her comment. I turn to my left and groan. Great, Erica is right beside me.

"Actually, I'm not the slut here. But if you want to know who is, look at your outfits, you prostitutes." I say to Erica and her friends.

"At least we don't have kids." They give me a disgusted look. Then they all flip their hair back and walk aways like snobs. Great, school is gonna be Hell. Stupid Mother.

I grab my books and slam my locker shut then realize my hair is stuck. I quickly open it, blushing, and free my hair then run off to class.

**************

"Class, I'm sure you all remember Kimberlee from last year." My first teacher of the day says to my class. "Kimberlee, is there anything you would like to tell the class?"

"Uhh, call me Kim." Then I sit down, way in the back. I girl leans over at hisses to me: "You know, we don't like whores here. So I would watch, bitch."

I sigh. Great, Erica told everyone that I started dating Cameron and we have kids.

*************

The rest of the day went by slowly. Everyone people kept saying rude things to me. No one would sit with me in the cafeteria. It was pure Hell and I'm NOT going back. I don't care what my Mom says.

**************************

"So, how was it school?" Mom asks when I get back to the hotel.

"Pure Hell!" I cry out as I pick up Tam and hold him close. I missed my little darlings.

"Come on, Kim! It couldn't be that bad!"

"Mom, people kept calling me slut and bitch and all those nasty words. I don't care what you say but I'm not going anymore!"

"Kimberlee Jane Trees! Stop the attitude right now! School is good for you!"

"I don't care!! On-line schooling is fine for me!"

"You are going to school, like it or not, Kimberlee! I'm your Mother and your going to listen to me!"

"Too bad!" I scream. I get up and shove her out the door. 15 days old Tamrin looks up at me and I kiss his forehead then rock him to sleep. After, anger still burning in me, I grab the homework the teachers gave me and go onto the balcony, ripping the pages to shreds and watching the pieces fall onto unsuspecting people walking below. After I come back in and grab an apple from the fridge and sit down, munching it while reading Harry Potter. Just one hour until Cam gets home.

******************

"How was school?" Cam asks an hour later as he comes in the door.

I jump up and hug him tightly. "Pure Hell."

"How?" He asks as he kisses me.

"I kept being called nasty words and everything."

"So I take it that your going to stick to on-line schooling?" He kisses me once more.

"Hell, yeah! And my Mom was trying tell me I should still go, blah, blah, blah so I got mad and kicked her out. Then I ripped my homework to shreds and pieces of paper were falling on people."

He laughs. "Wow, Kim. Making it snow on the people. I missed you."

"I missed you too." We kiss again. My life is perfect with Cam and the Twins. I don't need anything else
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry we haven't posted for a while! Imagen's fault!

Comments? :)