Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Twenty Four

Kim's POV

My daughter rolls onto her side, trying to get on her belly to crawl. She doesn't realise she's a bit too young for that. Alana's soft green eyes gaze into mine with curiousity, and as I pick her up a tear rolls down my face, reminding of Cam. "God, I love you." I whisper against her smooth skin.

Suddenly my phone rings, interrupting my little moment. I take a look at Tamrin who hasn't moved an inch. "Hello?"

I hear a sniff. "Kim? Um, I have something to tell you."

"Yeah? What is it?" My sister's voice is beginning to worry me.

"I just got a call from the hospital." She pauses. "It's something about Cam. Dr. Bennette tells me it's something really import-"

Dear God, please let him be okay. "What? What happened? What did he tell you?" I panick and tighten my arms around my precious baby.

"I don't know. We have to get there now. I'll pick you up in a bit."

- - -

My wheels screech as I round the corner and I cringe. Kiara lets out a surprised sigh. "I'm surprised we even made it across town. What are you trying to do? Get us killed!?"

"I don't know okay!? I just know that I have to get there fast!" I shout at her, not keen on slowing down one bit.

She bites her lip. "Kim, sweetie, sis.....please slow down a bit though. For the sake of your kids."

After a few more minutes of arguing with my older sister, we arrive at the hospital and I hurry to get the twins out of the car. Kiara rolls her big brown eyes at me and I wander how she's still so pretty. Why couldn't I b- Shut up! I tend to let my mind drfit off into unimportant topics when I'm overwhelemed, excited or awfully anxious.

When I enter the gigantic building I don't bother to go to the main desk and instead, make my way to the third floow in search for my Cameron. Tamrin yawns as he leans against the crook of my neck. I smile.

"Thank god," I mumble seeing his door. I swing it open and there stands Dr. Bennette with wide eyes in the middle of the room. "Hi doctor. Um, is he alright? What is it? Kiara told me-"

He chuckles. "Miss. Trees please stay calm. Tamrin might not be enjoying it."

Kiara enters the room carrying my daughter. "Here give me Tam." I embrace the three of them before standing by the doctor's side.

"It's been a few months since Cameron has been in coma and I wasn't sure how long it'll take for him to wake up. I had some idea that he'd come back soon but I didn't want to give you any strand of fake hope because my guesses may be completely different to the actual result. And now.."

A new voice says:

"It doesn't matter cause I'm here!"

I switch my stare from Dr Bennette's face to my boyfriend's, my future husband, my lover, the person who I want to be my forever, my Cameron. "Oh God, Cameron Michael Quiseng. You are the death of me!"

He gives me one of his killer grins and that's when the tears of joy come rolling in. Cam envelops me in a solid, tender, warm embrace and in that moment, all I could think of is how much I've missed him in the past few months. And now, I have him back, I'll never ever think of letting him go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm....could a dumb, empty minded co-author, person with writer's block be any slower in updating? Possibly not.
I'm so sorrrrrrrry! D: Forgive me and I might just share Cameron with you....