Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

THREE MONTHS LATER!

THREE MONTHS LATER!

Kim’s POV.


I clutch my stomach softly as I wound my way around the corner. Cameron is standing there looking awfully impatient. "Cam!" I call out.

He immediately runs to my side and gives me a hopeful look. "So?"

I giggle at his enthusiasm before shaking my head. "Sorry honey, can't tell you 'til we get out of here. Now come on." I say pulling him out of the hospital before people start worrying about his condition. He looks so excited it begins to surprise me. I can't wait to tell him the result.

"Now?" He whines. Green eyes sparkle, begging for me to spill everything.

"It's a boy."

It takes Cam a few milliseconds to register what I had just said. And then..

"What!? Oh god, I'm gonna be a father of three now, I'm gonna have another son. Heck yes! And I don't even care if I'm way too young! Yes!" He continues to scream out, congratulating himself.

I laugh and think of how glad I am that I pulled him out of the hospital before telling him the news.

He unlocks the car and grabs my arms. "Sweetheart, let's go out and celebrate."

"Yeah sure. Oh dammit. The twins are still with Kiara. I'll call her and ask-"

"No, it's fine." Cameron caresses my jaw and softly leans in. His lips brush mine and while they're lingering there, he continues: "We can have alone time."

I struggle against him. Why does he do this to me? I have the sudden strong urge to turn us around, roughly shove him against the car door and kiss his sweet lips until they fall off. "Be careful Cam, you wouldn't want a fourth child. Too much work."

He nervously chuckles and pulls away. "So where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere."

****
The Next Day.

Cameron’s POV.


Are you sure you’re okay with that name?” I ask Kim for the hundredth time. “You don’t have to feel pressured just cause the guys think it’s cute.”

She giggles and I swear that laugh could’ve been the death of me. It’s like I’m obsessed with her and it’s beginning to worry me. “I think that Mitchael Sean is pretty cool and besides, it’s just a name. Calm down.”

Yes, we decided to name our next son after Mikey and Nate since one of our kids are already named after Zach. How cute..

“A name is actually very import-“ I get cut off with her lips. She instantly pulls away as soon as I respond. “That’s not very fair.” I whine.

“Sorry sweetie. Now come on.”

She grasps my hand tightly as if I’m going to start letting go soon. She’s a crazy one, my girlfriend. I have been thinking about her name lately…girlfriend just isn’t enough anymore. I think it should be fiancé by now or am I moving too fast?

We have been strolling beside the ocean, hand in hand, having small conversations, sharing kisses and watching people pass by for the past hour or so. It still amazes me how the two of us have never been bored of this. Plus those rare and short moments with Kim, I greatly cherish because we don’t have much time for those kind of things now.

She sighs then after ten seconds she murmurs: “It’s getting dark. You know..this reminds me of our first - no second date. When you asked me to be your girlfriend. Do you remember that?”

“Of course I do. How can I not?”

A new voice secretly joins our talk and I look around. The voice says:

“I can never forget those days either.”

For some reason my heart declines to beat and I realize why.

“Well if it isn’t Ms Green or maybe Mrs Quiseng by now?” The voice continues.

The one person Kim and I swore never to talk about again, the one person which contributed the most to the significant turn in our lives. Our forgotten enemy and Kim’s ex best friend, Erica.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.....okay hate me for not posting this earlier guys! Anyways, this story MIGHT be almost over but it's still going! Hope you enjoy it! <3 :)