Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Twenty Seven

Cameron's POV.

I look at Erica and put one arm proactively around Kim's, now starting to show, waist.

"What do you want now Erica?!" I snap.

She takes a deep breath. "I'm so sorry for everything that I've done. It was horrible of me. I'm really sorry." Her eyes are wide and seem to be apologetic.

"Why should we believe you?" I snarl.

Kim crosses her arms and glares at her ex best friend.

"Cameron, Kim, I really, truly am sorry for what I did!! Please! Give me a chance! I really am truly sorry!!" Her eyes start to fill with tears.

"Oh yeah? Are you just saying that because your lonely? I've seen you around and I know most of your friends have left you. Are you just trying to get your "best friend" back?" Kim asks.

"No!! No, I'm not just trying to get you back Kim! Please forgive me! What I did was horrible!! I really am truly sorry!! PLEASE forgive me!! I'm so truly sorry!" She begs.

I glance at Kim. Erica does truly seem sorry..

"We'll think about it." Kim snaps. "Meet us here tomorrow at..at 1:00 PM and we'll have our answer."

She nods. "Okay. I really am truly sorry!"

She walks away.

"What do you think Cammy? Do you really think she's really truly sorry?"

"I don't know. It really seems it but she is good at acting.."

"Yeah. We'll let's go home and think about it. We have until tomorrow."
****
When we wake up the next day the first thing we see is Zach dancing around our room, just in boxers.

Kim throws the blankets over her head.

"Zach? What the Hell are you doing?!" I demand.

"Michael dared me!"

"Why?"

"We were waiting for you two to wake up and started playing truth or dare. He dared me to dance in your room in my boxers to see if I could wake you guys up."

I roll my eyes. "You two are such idiots!"

I throw a pillow at him.

He leaves.

"Okay he's gone Kimmy."

"They are too weird."

"Yes. We have four hours before we meet Erica."

"Let's start our day!"

She jumps out of our bed and runs into the bathroom.
****
Four hours later we meet Erica at the beach.

"I really am truly sorry guys! Will you forgive me?" Erica asks.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think they will say?? Think they will forgive Erica??