Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Twenty Eight

Cameron's POV.

Kim,

I went out, don't worry about me. I'll be back after a few hours. Just call me if you want anything.

Love Cam.


I place the note on the pillow beside her head. I bend down and plant a good bye kiss on her forehead before heading out. Today is the day I make up my mind. I have two choices; the first will tell the story of the rest of eternity and the second one doesn't change anything except for the fact that I may lose the only girl I've ever loved. Or ever will love.

Should I? This is a life changing decision for others but for me, this will just change one thing: status.

Amazing thoughts fill my head as I drive all the way to Erica's house. What would she think? I need someone for this. Someone who I think will do great. Someone helpful. Someone like an old friend.

I know she has recently ruined my life...but it was for the better. I am now living with Kim, with adorable, beautiful twins and another baby on the way. What else could a twenty year old wish for!? Oh yeah, a normal life. That's what I've always wanted, but ever since Kim.... oh what the heck. I'm doing this. I can do it.

I'm proposing to Kim.

A tapping on the passenger's window force me out of my thoughts. Erica.

I unlock the door and smile at her.

"Hey, thanks for agreeing on coming."

"Of course! I just really want to show Kim that I'm sorry. I was just really really really into you at that time. Ever since I dobbed her in, I've been feeling horrible. I was such a bitch." She explains.

I hesitate.

"Well now's the time you can prove yourself."

She grins.

"I ge-I understand if she doesn't want to be friends anymore...I just want her to acepet my apology. Can you please tell her that?"

"Sure thing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This chapter was written by Immy, but me (Kim) uploaded it. Immy probbaly won't be on here a lot because she's really busy with school. She has a speech, an asessment and around four or five exams to study for. It probebly doesn't sound like very much but she gets really stressed out about it cause she forgets basically EVERYTHING. So this story is still going, but it will be slow. Hope you understand! Please comment and subscribe!! ♥