Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Thiry One

One Week Later

Cameron's POV


I watch as Tamrin marches around the living room. He now likes to march around with pots and pans making as much noise as he can without speaking. He tries to act as though he dosn't know how to speak, but I caught him yestrday saying "HI!" to the frying pan. What a crazy toddler. The only bad thing about Tamrin's noises is the fact that Mitchael and Kim don't get a lot of sleep.

I get up from the couch with Mitchael in my arms, and just walk around to get him to go to sleep. As I pass the kitchen, the calender catches my eye and I smile slightly nervouisly as my own wedding is just in one week!

I just can't belive it. Three years ago I was a seventeen year old boy in high school, dating a girl two years younger that wasn't even allowed to date. Now I'm TWENTY, I'm going to marry her and I already have three kids with her. That's just crazy, but I love it. I glance out the window, rocking Mitchael in my arms, and smile.

"Cam?"

"Yes Kim?" I turn around.

"Are you busy?" She leans against the wall, looking tired.

"Not really. Why?"

"I want scrambled eggs, but you know I can't cook."

I smile and hand her Mitchael. She sits down at watches me as I chase Tamrin arouund, so I can get the frying pan to cook.

- - - - -

One Week Later

Kim's POV


Oh my God. This is it. My wedding. I am going to marry Cameron Michael Quiseng. Deep breath Kim! Just remain calm!

"Kim! How are you?" My sister, also my one and only bridemade, asks me.

"I'm okay. Just nevrous."

She smiles and wipes away a tear. "I'm so proud of you!"

We grab each other into a tight hug.

"You sure this is the right descion?" My mom asks.

"Yes mom! I'm sure! Cameron is the one. Trust me."

She smiles. "Okay. If your sure."

"I am!"

Cameron's POV

God, I'm so nervous! No, don't be Cameron. Everything will be fine! Just keep calm!

I glance over at Zach, Michael and Nathan, my best men and smile.

Michael winks at me, Zach gives me the thumbs up and Nathan grins.

I turn my head back as the my wedding starts.

When I see Kim walking down the isle, I can't help but gasp at how beautiful she is. This is a dream come true; I'm marrying the girl of my dreams.

As Kim walks down the isle, I study her. Her dress is beautiful, but not as beautiful as her. I chuckle as I study her face. Kim hardly ever wears make up, only lip gloss and nail polish once in a while, so I find it a bit funny to see her wearing make up. Blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, the whole works. Her hair makes me smile. She usally keeps it down so I found it nice to see it up in a nice bun. She has no veil beacuse she dosn't like them.

- - - - -

"I, Kim, take you, Cameron, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"I Cameron, take you Kim to be my lawfully wedded wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"Do you Cameron take Kim to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I will."

"And do you Kim take Cameron to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I will."

- - - - -

"I love you Kim." I say two hours later as we sit on our couch and cuddle.

"I love you too Cammy. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

I smile and kiss her.

She squirms closer to me. "We have one night to ourselves. What do you want to do?"

I shurg. "I'm with you. I need nothing else."

She blushes and kisses me.

We end up staying up all night watching the three Alladian movies by Walt Disney. When Kim falls asleep at three AM, I curl up beside her, with a smile, and drift off into sleep, my arm draped over my new wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her dress . And the rest . Hope guys like this chapter! :)