Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Thirty Three

Kim's POV

"Aww guys I'm so proud of you!" I squeal before taking my place on the arm of the couch and snuggling to the side of Cameron.  

Michael looks at me with one of those creepy grin that screams out 'rape face'. I squirm underneath his stare and hide my face behind Cameron who chuckles. I playfully punch his arm as a reflex. 

"BOO YEAH!" Zach yells as he begins to move in a vulgar way in which he likes to call dance moves. If it were me, I wouldn't dare let anyone who isn't a legal adult yet to see his apparent 'dance routine'. 

"Zachary! People under the age of eighteen are seeing that!" Michael hisses attempting to swat at the boy's swaying behind. 

His statement makes Zach stop instantly but instead of apologizing, he gives the laptop in front of us a cheeky grin and waves. He then wiggled in between Mikey and Cameron. 

"Sorry about that. He's lonely," Cam mutters. 

The three lads' popularity has been shooting up and as of right now, they are doing their very first live chat with their fans. Six months ago, the moment I found out that these boys' talents blended beautifully together, I convinced them to create a band and experiment with different sounds. Michael needed a lot more persuasion but he eventually agreed with the idea.

They are slowly growing out of their current term 'garage band' as they've been invited to do live shows and performances at small venues. At first they used already existing songs but after they released their first EP, the amount of fans rose. I have never felt so proud of Cameron or the other guys. 

"So I have here," Zach shakes a piece of paper in front of the camera, "a list of questions you guys tweeted us." He stares at us three asking for help. 

A sigh escapes from Cam's lips as he takes the paper. "So...from Ash is this: how long have you and Kim been married? You guys are so young but you are so adorable together!"

We give each other a look and chuckle. "Well it's our first year anniversary in a couple of months or so."

My stomach drops to the first layer of the earth and my heart hammers against my ribcage. Has it all been that fast? I clear my head of the thought and focus on reality again. 

"Here's one!" Zach chirps. "Are any of you single? From @thenameisgigi. Well I'm definitely not dating anyone."

Mikey's loud voice bangs against all four corners of the room. "I'm single and ready to mingle, gurl."

I roll my eyes at his immaturity but still not believing the fact that the two are not taken. They are absolutely wonderful boys. 

"Let me read one!" The dimpled one reaches for the object in Zach's hand. "Okay...here we go...okay. From @porters_princess - well here's a girl for you Zachary - she says, do you boys plan on going on a tour anytime soon?"

A glint shines in each of the boys' eyes knowing something. They smile at the other probably considering if they should blurt it out or not. I sigh beginning to be impatient. 

Cam speaks up first. He leans forward closer to the laptop and places a palm on my back. "We're not sure yet. We are now working on a few more songs which might be on the first album so we'll probably wait on that before touring plus we have no idea where our fans liv-"

"And," Michael interrupts, "we aren't signed yet."

Porter nods. "He's right." The three shuffle closer to the screen and read the comments being popped up by fans. "And we appreciate your enthusiasm but we are really not sure. Though I think that Cam, Michael and I," he pauses gazing cheerfully at his bandmates as I just stare them three, "owe a big big thank you to all of you!"

"We would not make it this far without your ongoing support," Cam says. 

Mikey adds, "Thanks for being here for us girls, maybe guys, but mostly girls!"

I giggle. These boys deserve this and so much more. Their talents have been hidden for far too long and I have no doubt that this is the time the world gets to know these three. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay you may now comment and scream at us for not updating any sooner. It was meant to be June Blossom 143's turn to write but she had a MASSIVE writers block and so did I! She wrote the first part - the base - of the chapter and I just edited and added extra! We're so so sorry! Honestly! <3