Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Five

Cameron's POV

It's been almost two weeks since Kim last talked about Erica, since she became my girlfriend. That was a kind of a complicated first week but we got through it all. Erica is now ignoring both of us but we don't mind at all.

I walk around school looking for Kim. I went to the library, - while there I borrowed the second book of The Hunger Games - music room, to her locker, the field and even waited outside the girls' bathroom for a few minutes. She is nowhere to be seen.

Zach and the other guys are probably still wondering why I'm now randomly walking around the school. They don't know about Kim and I either. I am going to come clean about it after I convince her that the guys won't judge either of us. My friends are not like that.

As I turn right around the corner, I collide with someone familiar: Erica. "Oh um hi." I say.

She straightens herself out and coughs. "Hey, what's up?"

"Just looking for Kim." I wait for some kind of reaction before continuing. "Have you seen her?"

Erica shakes her head. She steps closer towards me with a slight frown. "Can I ask a question?"

I shrug.

"What are you doing with Kim? You're way too good for her. Kim is such a retard." She sneers.

"I like her. And you are just a backstabbing idiot. We don't freaking want your opinion!" I burst out.

Her frown changes into a mysterious grin. "There's someone I know who really likes you. And she is so much better than, y'know, her."

"I don't want to know and I don't care. I like Kim and you can't do anything about it." I snap into her face.

My legs turn around to walk back the other way but Erica is too fast and blocks me. I try to steer her right then quickly run to the left but she knows all the tricks.
"You know you want me to tell you who the girl is."

"Fine. Anything to get you to shut up."

She leans towards me as if she's gonna whisper the name in my ear. But instead of her lips next to my ear, it ends up on my own. I'm distracted for a second, though my mind quickly adds up and gathers all my thoughts before Erica can start to play with my hair. I harshly pull her arms off me.

"What the hell was that!? So all the time, the reason you made Kim cry was because you like me?" I scream. She nods and her mouth opens to reply but I just forget about it and hurriedly walk away. I'd be in deep crap if Kim saw that little scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. We are so so sorry that we haven't posted for a while!! But we hope you like this chapter!

:) :-) <3