Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Six

Kim's POV

After Cameron explains to me about his encounter with Erica, my emotions just burn up. She didn't just accuse me of being a terrible best friend, she is also a traitor and a liar.

Suddenly everything gets cleared up in my head. Erica told me about Cameron because she likes him but never told me. As I start to crush on him like crazy, she tries to get Cam and I together as she knows he likes me too. Then when we're finally a couple, she would have a massive skit at me for leaving her for Cameron. Being the sweetheart that he is, she thought he'd feel sorry for her and say I was the evil one. But that did not work. As much of a bitch she is, I have to admit she is pretty clever.

With that in mind, I finally understand. We weren't exactly besties before, only friends. Though when Erica found out I liked Cam, which was years ago, she wanted to become closer to me. That traitor planned it all along and I was a fool to be easily get dragged with it.

"I feel like ripping her freaking guts out out and then feeding them to pigs!" I growl already standing up. Then quickly look towards my house hoping nobody sees us two.

Cam puts his arms around me and says: "Don't do anything. It's not worth it. Besides, if you two get in a physical fight over me, it would mean nothing."

I turn to face him slightly insulted. "Are you saying I don't care about you?"

"What? No. It's pointless because it's pretty obvious you win because you already have me." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I sigh not looking forward to the near future. I don't want to let go of him just yet.

*Smash!* "Shut up! You don't anything, you're drunk!"

I wince at my sister and her fiance's angry voices. "Not again." I groan. "Cam I'm so-"

"Aggh!" A voice screams in pain.

"- I'm sorry. I gotta go." I give him a hug then block out his voice not wanting to hear his opinion. I run inside already fearing what the commotion is all about.

As soon as I step in the kitchen, screams are what I get instead of a 'Hey, how was my darling lil sister's day?' I am pulled into her problems as I always am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are liking this :) We are having a few problems but the story is still going. Thank you for reading!