Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Better Then Revenge - Chapter Seven, Part One Of Two

Kim's POV.

So you're probably wondering what the yelling was about last week. Long story short, Kiara, my 21 year old Sister, is engaged to her boyfriend of two years. Our parents thought Luke would be a good influence on her, so they set them up. Kay's annoyed with her parents always pushing her to do what they want her to do and not letting her make her own life. Because of her attitude, Luke (who has a bit of a drinking problem) thinks she's cheating, so one day when he saw her talking to a guy (her best friend, nothing more) he completely blew up. So now they argue a lot. I'm in math right now, trying to ignore the angry hisses coming from my ex best friend behind me. I wish Cameron was in my classes but he has different classes/teachers because he's 17 not 15. I really want one of his amazing hugs right now. At least I know I can always trust him and lean on him. I smile.
.......................................
Erica's POV

So the brat thinks she can get away with her little secret boyfriend, eh? Well, she should know I love revenge and I'm gonna get some tomorrow after school. Then Cameron will be mine! Watch it, witchie.
......................................
Kim's POV.

When I get home, I hear the usual argument from Kay and Luke in the living room. Sigh.

"Hi, hon, nice day at school?" My Mom walks into the hallway.

"Yeah, thanks. Hey Mom? Can I please hang out with a friend tomorrow after school?" Of course I'm talking abut a date with Cam, but she doesn't need to know that. Cam asked at lunch today.

"What friend?" Her eyes narrow. She knows that me and Erica hate each other now, but she thinks that it's just a teen thing and we'll get back together later. Yeah, right.

"Kathy." Kathy is the Queen Bee of the school and EVERYONE knows it. She's also a whore and has been trying to get in Cameron's pants for two years now, but Cam, even though he's a great, sweet guy, he'll slap her every time she tries something.

"I guess, but be home by five. And go do your homework now." She thinks Kathy is normal.

"Thank you Mom! I'll be home by five." That was easy! I hug her tightly, then run upstairs.

I sit down in my chair and text Cam : 'See u after school ;)'
He replies: 'Yes! <3'

Me: 'u know what's scary? u r nearing the end of hs & im just starting'

Cam: 'you're right! wow, makes r 2 yr diff seem huge'

Me: 'yup. gotta do hw talk later'

Cam: 'yeah hw sounds good - not really lol. see ya tomorrow <3'

Me: 'yup <3'
.........................................................................
The Next Day.

Erica's POV.

Time for revenge. Kim's on her date. I smirk evilly and knock on Kim's front door.

"Oh! Erica! Kim's not here." Kim's Mom opens the door.

"I know. I need to talk to you and Kim's Dad."

"Oh, uhh, okay. Come in." I walk in.
.................................................................
Kim's POV.

I walk into my house at 5:01, trying to not look so happy.

"KIMBERLEE!!!!" I hear my parents yell. Uh-oh. The full name. I walk to the dining room nervously.

"Yes?" I sit down. They're both frowning.

"Erica was here." My Dad says.

"Oh really? What did she want?"

"She told us something very interesting."

"What's that, Dad?"

Mom speaks up: "Kimberlee, she told us you have a secret boyfriend. Is this true?"

Oh God. Why Erica?!? I guess I should tell them. I gulp and nod slowly.

"So it's true that you've been lying to us abut hanging out with your friends so you can go on dates with him?" Mom's voice is now mad.

I nod, feeling like crying.

"And he's 17? Two whole years older?"

"Yes Dad." I say quietly, holding back tears.

"Well Kim, we are NOT happy at all. We've been thinking and have decided to ground you for the rest of the year."

I stare horrified. A Year!?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Seven, Part One Of Two. Chapter Title and Short Description Credit: "Better Then Revenge" - Taylor Swift. Comment & Subscribe! It would mean a lot <3