Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

New Friends

“Chase”

“Chase”

“Chase!”

“Wha….”

I opened my eyes to see Matt fully dressed. “You have to get dressed. We have to leave soon” Matt said. I nodded slightly and stood up and ended up stumbling directly into his chest. I groaned “Steroids Bad” I muttered. “What?” He asked in an amused tone. I shrugged and walked over to my suitcase and grabbed random clothes and pulling them on before flopping back down on the bed. I had no idea what I had just got dressed in and I really didn’t care. I did NOT want to be up this freaking early in the morning.

A knock on the door caused me to groan and I heard Matt open it. “Shh. She isn’t awake. Well she kinda is.” Matt’s voice said. I buried my head further into the pillow and groaned again. “Mike can you get her bag. And your jacket is on the chair.” Matt said. I heard someone walk over to me and shake me gently. “Come on Chase it’s time to leave” Matt said. I groaned and shook my head. “Do you wanna carry her bag or her, cause she’s not moving any time soon” Matt said. “Here. I’ll carry her” Mike’s voice came. I felt a hand on my bag and I groaned. “No…” “Just crawl on my back Chase. Then you can go back to sleep ok?” Mike said. I stood up slowly and stumbled a bit. “Not a morning person?” Mike asked. “Not even close” Matt answered. Mike lifted my legs up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Someone’s not fully awake yet” I heard. “She’ not even 1/3 the way awake yet. Which is why her clothes are nowhere near matching” Matt said. I buried my head in Mike’s neck. “You smell good” I mumbled. He laughed slightly and ran his thumb over my thigh. “Hey guys” my head snapped up “Coffee. Who has coffee?” I looked over to see John looking at me then to his cup and I put on my best puppy dog face. He sighed and held it out with a small smile. I hopped off Mike’s shoulder and gently grabbed it taking a drink. It was like in instant wake up call. I took another drink before handing it back “Thanks John” I said. Smiled and nodded. I yawned slightly and looked down at my clothes and blinked. “Well…At least it looks good.” I said. Matt smiled and slung an arm over my shoulder. I heard heels clicking and looked up to see Maryse and smiled slightly and waved.

She smiled back “Maryse…I love your shoes” I said. She looked down and smiled “And I love yours” I smiled “What size are you?” She asked “8” “Me Too!” She said. “Trade?” i asked and she nodded. I slipped my shoes off and handed them to her as she handed hers to me. I slipped them on and smiled. “I think Chase just found her first friend that’s a girl” Matt said. I smiled and Maryse nodded “We should be friends” She said and I nodded. “I’m game! I’ve never had a chick friend before…Like Matt said” I said. She smiled “Well I’m glad to be the first” She said I nodded and we walked in the elevator.

All the guys got in one cab and I got in a cab with Maryse as we talked about the upcoming matches. “Did you hear? They cancelled the six tag match we had. No Mike and Rey are having their WWE Match” She said. “Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!” She laughed and I smiled slightly. “I’m not quiet awake yet, well not completely.” She laughed again and I shrugged. “I so wanted to be a heel. I told them that too! But they needed a face for against the Bella’s” I said. “Maybe they will turn you. They do that sometimes. But those twins are terrible on and off screen” She said and I nodded “Yeah, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. Nikki actually hit me, so I hit her back” I said. She nodded “Yeah I saw that.” I smiled slightly.

When we got to the airport we met up with the guys and I took my bag from Matt. “Thanks Mattie” I said as Maryse gently pulled me toward the plane. “She’s all grown up and making friends” I heard Matt say and I smiled. We ran and I ordered a coffee while we waited for our flight to be called. I got my coffee and we walked over to the waiting room and sat down. “Want some? Come on its yummy!” I said. She laughed and took a drink “That is good!” I smiled “Yes I corrupted someone else to coffee!” I said. Matt walked over and sat next to me and took my drink and took a drink out of it. “Hey now! You have cooties!” I said and laughed. He shook his head and our flight was called. We all stood up and I pulled my ticket out of my bag and handed it to the lady. I sat down next to Maryse and Matt and blinked. “I feel so alone! I’m the only C! a C surrounded by M’s!” I said. They both looked at me before laughing.

“You know, I don’t really get along with a lot of the girls but you’re just so full of energy!” Maryse said and I smiled “We be cool like that!” I said causing her to laugh and Matt shook his head. I smiled and leaned my head back. “Matt who do you face on Monday?” “Dolph” I smiled “With or without Vicki…wait stupid question. I got your back man” I said. He smiled “Wait who do I face on Monday since they changed everything?” I asked. Matt handed me a script “They dropped it off last night when you were with Mike.” He said I nodded and gently took it. “With Mike...oh what’s going on?” Maryse said and I smiled. “Nothing. We went for coffee then to a carnival. Mainly because I wanted coffee and the carnival was right down the road!” I said. I flipped open the script and blinked “I’m facing Beth? She’ll destroy me” I said. Maryse smiled. “You can take her. You have the speed” She said. I nodded “But she has the strength. Must channel my inner Mattie” I said and they both laughed.

We talked the entire fight along with throwing candy at the other wrestlers and sticking sticky notes on John’s head while he slept. He wasn’t too happy when he woke up but he got over it and was laughing with us. When we got to the arena I slowly walked into the women’s locker room with Maryse. The other girls looked at us and I blinked. “Uh…hi” They waved other than Nikki and Brie. Which just caused me to roll my eyes. “Wanna train with me?” Maryse asked and I nodded. “Yeah!” She smiled and we dropped set our stuff down and walked out to the ring. “It looks so big when it’s empty” I said. She laughed and we walked into the ring. We slipped our shoes off and she stood in front of me “When you’re facing Beth just remember your speed. Take her knees out and attack!” She said causing me to laugh.

We practiced for a while before we just started messing around. I was hanging upside down from the top rope when Matt, Mike, Kevin and John walked out. I flipped off and looked at them and Maryse walked over and stood next to me. “We were wondering where you were since you didn’t come in the locker room like Monday” Matt said I smiled “Oh, I went with Maryse” I said. She nodded and I jumped up on the top turnbuckle. “If I jumped would someone catch me?” I asked. They all nodded so I shrugged and jumped. I landed directly on Mike. Well he caught me, until Maryse jumped up and pushed him to the ground.

I stood up and smiled “Thanks for catching me Mike” He nodded and I held my hand out to help him up. He grabbed it and I pulled him up, which was all good till he was vertical, then I fell backwards and he landed on top of me. “Hey Mike, long time no see…but I can’t breathe” I said. He stood up and I dusted off my shirt. “Anyways! I’m excited for Monday” I said. They all nodded and I blinked. “Who is gonna be WWE champion?” “We don’t know yet.” Mike said. I nodded “We’ll let you boys practice” Maryse said and I nodded. We jumped out of the ring and grabbed our shoes before walking to the back.

I could really get along with Maryse. She was actually a really fun and nice chick.
♠ ♠ ♠
i LOVE Maryse! i just adore her! Really i do!