Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

That's How It's Done

Friday came REALLY fast. And even I was nervous for Maryse. I mean we know she was going to win, but damn the dude was huge. In person he was like one of the coolest guys ever. And before the show it was wicked to meet all the superstars there. Randy Orton and Christian to be more specific! I was total fan girl but they were cool about it. All too soon it was time for Maryse’s match. I straightened out my clothes as Maryse walked out of the bathroom with the tag team championship around her waist. I smiled. “Damn we look good in gold” She laughed and I could tell she was nervous. Mike walked in and told us it was time.

We walked out to the curtain as Jackson was talking. Yeah I called him by his last name! “I dare anyone to come out and challenge me for my championship!” He said. Maryse threw on a smirk and so did Mike and Me and we walked out to Mike’s music. “Anyone? Really?” I held back a laugh. “You? Aren’t you supposed to be on Raw?” I rolled my eyes. “I’m not challenging you” Mike said. “What one of your little hoe are?” My eyes widened. Rude! That seemed to Fuel Maryse a bit and she took the mic from Mike…haha mic from Mike. “I am not a Hoe! And it’s me” She said. I smiled and we walked down as a ref ran down the ramp and into the ring. We walked into the ring as Teddy’s music hit. “Wow there Girls. I would let this happen!” He said. I rolled my eyes and took a mic from the guy and handed it to Mike “What Teddy, too scared your big man will lose to little Maryse?” Mike asked.

“No, I know he could win” I took the mic from Mike and gasped “Oh so now you’re saying a girl can’t win against a man? Wow sexist much” I said. “No don’t twist my words” He said. Mike took the mic “Then why not let it happen. Are you scared or sexist?” Mike asked I smirked. “Fine, if that’s how you all want it, ref, ring the bell” Teddy said and walked backstage. Before the ref could ring the bell I hit Jackson with the Final Chase and Mike hit him with the Skull Crushing Finally. And we rolled him into the ring that he had fallen out of. The ref unhappily rang the bell and Maryse hit Jackson with the French kiss and covered him for the three count. I knew Cole was on our side after hearing his comments last Friday about us moving up. I walked over “can I see your mic?” I asked. He nodded and handed it to me with a smile. “And that is how it’s done!” I said Cole clapped and I jumped back into the ring and pulled Maryse into a hug. We quickly ran out of the ring and jumped the barricade as Jackson, Cody Rhodes, Ted Debiase, Layla and Alicia Fox ran out after us.

We walked backstage to see Teddy standing there. “Sorry about the sexist comment Teddy” I said. He laughed and shook his head. “It’s all good. Just wanted to congratulate you all on your victories. What’s next?” He asked. “Mike has a chance at the WWE title coming up and on Raw I have a chance at the Diva’s Championship, but it’s an open match. Well both of them are” I said He nodded. “Well good luck and once again. Congrats Maryse” She nodded and we grabbed our stuff and walked out of the building and to the cameras. We had a promo. Once the camera’s started rolling I threw on a smirk.

“Just think when you win Diva’s belt and Miz wins the WWE title we’ll have every title other then the Heavyweight title on Raw” Maryse said. I nodded. “I know, We’re living the high life now” I said as Mike walked over and slid an arm around our shoulders “Just think next Monday after my WWE Championship Match which I will win and your Championship Match Everything will be different. We will be number one and people will respect us” He said. We laughed and got in the limo.

Once the door was shut I looked around in awe. “Never been in one of these before” I said. They looked at me shocked and I smiled. “It’s true!” I said causing them to laugh. I laid down so my head was in Mike’s lap and groaned. It had been a long ass week and I was tired. Mike ran his hand threw my hair and I sighed when the car stopped and sat up. We had to train tomorrow, me most of all. Since it was an open match it was even harder. Maryse and Mike could be down there and Maryse could get involved but I could still lose. And I wasn’t looking forward the that possibility.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is really short!