Status: i had this idea for a long time and even if it didn't end up as I expected it still shows what I want to tell. :)

*** and Suicide

The Encounter

Walking thru the streets of Manhattan Allen decides to walk to Central Park. He was feeling like yesterday: depressed and hopeless. After realizing that his parents weren’t his real parents; discovering that his younger brother was having sex with his ex-girlfriend before they broke up. Well she broke up with him, she couldn't stand been with someone that has "no emotions" who never said what he was thinking. They still were having sex and they didn’t care that he knew about it and last, been betrayed by his "best friend". He, the "best friend" bought some drugs and got caught by the police and blamed it on poor Allen. Well, he got out of jail but it still feels the betrayal. Maybe for other people that may sound bad but not enough reason to try and kill himself. He think so too but the thing that other people do not know is that he has a dark secret.

Now, he was standing in the middle of Central Park; he looks up and let out a big puff of white smoke and closed his eyes. The moon was beautiful and he felt like he did not deserve to see it. Even if the big city lights covered the stars with their mighty he knows they are there, just like his memories of his dark secret. He dropped on his knees, hunched his back and dropped his arms to his sides and started crying.

"I'm sorry," his body started shaking. "I'm so sorry Annie..."

Every day he came here to cry over the death of his little sister. He felt like he didn’t deserve to live anymore and that his sister shouldn’t have died like she did. It sounds like she might have died in an accident but she did not but that's another story. Allen falls to his side and let the itch if the grasses make him feel miserable.

Suddenly he heard a scream. The agonizing scream of a man, screaming for his life and a gun shot. Allen rubbed his face, stood up and went for the opposite direction. But then he realized something. What if life was giving a second chance of death? He doesn't deserve his life so he felt like he needs to end it; the more he breathe the more painful and agonizing the days became. For some reason he dusted his jacket and jeans, cleaned his glasses and walked towards the screaming. His breath was getting ragged, he was getting nervous and sweaty. Allen decided to run for it.

When he got there he saw a girl, to him she was beautiful. Her eyes were wide with murderous intent and her mouth was showing how pissed off she was; her hair was long and dark and it almost hid all of her face. The man on the ground had his hands up in defeat and was leaning on one of the trees. There was blood dripping from one if the side of his temple all the way to his neck staining his striped polo. One of his legs was wounded from a gunshot. Allen stayed hidden in one of the bushes waiting for the moment to jump and get shot. The man started crying and begging for mercy.

"Please, I'm sorry." says the man. "I'm sorry for what I have done to you!" The girl took her hand and pushed back her hair, leaving blood marks in her forehead. "Please don't kill me!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Uncle Roger," Allen got shills down his pine when he heard her icy voice. "It's too late now!" she spat.

"I have learned my lesson. Please, I have a wife and kids!" she started laughing. From Allen's perspective she looks cute when she laughed.

"I don't care! You ruined my childhood, damn it! All those nights living in fear, hoping that you wouldn't come but you always did!" he flinches. "I don't care if I go to jail, I don't care if your family suffers and I don't care if I got to hell!" The man, Uncle Roger, realized that there is no hope he started to scream for help once more. The girl rolled her eyes and pulled the trigger.

His lifeless body went limp to the side. The girl let out a long sigh and dropped to her knees; she looks up to the moon and a tear escape. She believed when she decided to kill him that she would feel better, lighter, and freer but she felt nothing except the gun in her hand. She shook her head in disbelief at herself and started laughing. All of those years of suffering and pain caused by that bastard washed away like nothing. Now what? She thought and looked at her stolen gun. What should she do with the body? She can't leave it there, well maybe she can but she needs to clean up the crime scene; she washed too many CSI episode to know how this is called and how she has to act in order to not get caught.

Crack.

She snapped her head towards a boy who was walking towards her. Her heart started to beast faster, her breath got caught up and she panicked. She stood up and pointed her stolen gun in his direction. She wonders why he was not doing anything to get away or why he even showed himself to her: the killer. He looked at the body next to him and gave an indifference look. He took a step forward.

"Stop right there!" she yelled but he did not listen, he took another.

"Just shoot me," his words took her by surprise.

"What?" he took another step closer.

"Just shoot me now! I saw you kill this man, I'm a witness of your crime and I can tell anyone what you’ve did," she was dumb-o-fied . "So, please," he pleads. "Just shoot me,"

For a moment there was silence and she lowered the gun. Allen's heart skipped a beat and yells at her to shoot him but she just dropped the gun and went to the dead body. She needs to act now before the cops arrive. She needs to make it like he was robbed. From the back pockets of her jean she took a pair of blue, rubber gloves and started messing with the body. She took his wallet, his watch, wedding ring and other valuables. From the other pocket, she took out a plastic bag and put all of the items there.

"What are you doing?" said the boy. "Aren't you going to kill me?" the girl just looks at him and shook her head.

"I don't kill suicidal people. I'm not going to hell for making you feel better." He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I will tell on you!" she scoffed.

"Help me with his body." she tosses another pair of blue, rubber gloves. He catches them but didn't know what to say. What did he got himself into? "If you help me I'll give you the gun. It still has some bullets left." then she realizes something. If she gives him the gun and he ends up killing himself, the cops can trace the gun to him, already dead and they close the case. Perfect.

Allen thought for a moment, he is going to hell anyway so helping a killer wouldn't make matters worse. He put the gloves on and waited for her instruction. The girl gives him a look and shook her head, weirdo she thought and told him to make him look like he just got mugged. He nodded and tore Uncle Roger’s shirt, pulls the pocket inside and out, punches him the face just to make it look like he fought back and messes with his hair a little. When they finishes making the scene she grabbed his shirt and drags him to a nearby big metal trash can. There, she took out a bag with new clothes and new shoes. She stripped in front of him and he looks away a little embarrassed. When she finished, she burned everything in the trash can and whistle to some of the homeless men who were trying to heat themselves with old clothes and they ran towards the burning trash can.

The girl cleans her face and made a messy bun and covered the rest of her head with a beanie. Now they both walk together thru the city and returned to Central Park. They lay on the itchy grass watching the sunrise. "So tell me, why do you want to die?" Allen didn't look at her.

"Why did you kill that man?"

"Touché" She started plucking the grass. "No but really, if I'm going to give you the gun I need to know why. I mean, I may just have killed a man but it was because he did something..." she paused remembering but she shut her eyes and looked up.

"Don't worry, I am not a good person either," he looked at her. "Fine, I'll tell you. I'm going to die anyway," she nodded and looked at him waiting, she couldn't help but feel bad, he is quite good looking. What a waist. "Five years ago, when I was fifteen I had a little sister named Annie," So he is four years older than me, the girl thought. "She was too attached to me and I founded her annoying." he chuckle and shook his head making his tears fall. "One night she was been extra annoying and I was trying to be with my friends but she wanted to be with me so..." Allen looks at his blurry hands. "One of my friends told me to make her take some sleeping pills and that that would knock her down for the night and, and I did. I gave her some pill, twice the dosage for an adult and she never woke up." He grabbed his hair and closes his eyes shut real hard trying to forget the limp body of her little sister. "She was four years old..." the girl looked at him and then at the horizon.

"Wow, well you were young. You didn't know better," she tried to make him feel better but it was useless. "Sorry for making you tell me such a painful story."

"Now you," she snapped her head towards him.

"What?"

"Now you, tell me why you killed him."

"Easy, rape when ten 'till now, got enough, stole a gun and killed him." Allen nodded.

"You should have gone for help. You were innocent until now," she smiled.

"Yeah but it's not that easy, besides I want to finish my senior year without worries and you don't have to take your life, it will not make things better for you."

"No, there is no more hope for me anymore."

There was silence, neither of them talked for the next half hour. They just looked at the sunrise; Allen looked at it like it was the last time he would see something so beautiful in his life and the girl looks at it like a new beginning. Allen looked at the girl.

"Allen," she looked at him. "My name is Allen." she smiles and stretched her hand.

"Cassie," he took her hand and shake it.

"Cassie?" she waits for him to continue. "Would you do me a favor?" she nodded. "Would you go to my funeral?"

She looks at him then took his hands and puts the gun in his hand and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it goes :) Comment of you like, if you have ideas of another short one-shot tell me about it! I'm bored and if there are any errors is because I used Pad... I don't have Mycrosoft Word so bear with me here. Hehe. Love you all!