Status: In Progress

Link's Adventure

Darkness Has Arisen

The Gerudo Desert was dark that day, men and women in coats that were dancing around and singing in Ancient Hylian trying to prove everything that they were worth. However, above those thirty people only one stood out this one person was the one they called Narruko, A gerudo woman with beautiful red hair and piercing green eyes and a nice brownish tint to her skin. Narruko had served as Ganondorfs outside spy while in the limelight away from Zant and the events that had taken place. Narruko stood on a sand dune overlooking her followers and the thing that they were doing.

Narruko watched in glee as in the middle of the dancers and chanters was a large dark tarp covering something. "It won't be long now my followers! We shall show the world WHY they should fear the powerful Gerudo!" She calls out in blissful ignorance of what was soon to come. Right as soon as she finished those last few words a powerful explosion of darkness escalated from the tarp instantly slaughtering the first wave of people around it. Narruko gasped in surprise as the darkness slowly took and ate her followers to fuel its power. Soon the Darkness was on her as she attempted to turn and run, however she was quickly engulfed before she could turn.

The Darkness slowly twirled around itself before slowly forming into a solid being. That being was of Narruko, her dark desire and dark heart had caused her to become the host of The Darkness, her once piercing green eyes were now a bubling red of hatred. Slowly she took in a new breath of her new life and slowly grinned, she looked down upon her hand clenching it and unclenching it before staring at the sky. "I can feel the power...The power is coursing through my veins...This power...it is even stronger then that of Ganondorf himself! Ahah...Ahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She found herself laughing quiet maniacly at the thought of being stronger then the man she was serving for so long. Slowly she decended the dune she stood upon coming to stand on flat ground as she approached Lake Hylia. Those dark red eyes staring forth at the castle that laid in the distance. "Soon my little princess you will learn why you should've never stood against my lord, and soon you will know who the real threat is." Her hand squeezed as her clothes, once normal Gerudo clothes with an arabian treat to it, now was a black suit of gurgling darkness. With that, she slowly decends upon Hyrule, her intent malicious, and evil.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short but this is more of a build up chapter then it is a good chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it, sorry for it being so small.