Floating in the Ether

Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game

There are always little mysteries in Hogwarts that I can never quite solve. While waiting for a carriage to arrive I wondered, do they ACTUALLY pull themselves? I highly doubt that is the case. Maybe there’s an invisible dragon pulling them, or an army of tiny invisible goblins running for their tiny lives! Ehhh, I’ll figure it out sooner or later.

Dean and Ginny hopped on the left side as soon as the carriage arrived. I sat on the right side with a girl who was in the same year as me. We had a couple of classes together. I believe she’s in Hufflepuff. What was her name? Uhh Amy? Abel? ABIGAIL? That’s it! Abigail!

She was a cute lass with big brown eyes and long brown hair. I gave her a lopsided smile. In return, the corners of her mouth twitched upward ever so slightly. Jeez, I don’t know if that was a smile or if she just wanted to vomit in my face. I took my chances and spoke anyway.

“Hey Abigail.”
She gave me an awkward smile and replied, “Hello Seamus.”

“How are you?” Bloody Hell. That was a stupid question.

“Good.” Wow, fascinating conversation we have going on here.

“So are you planning to try out for Quidditch this year?” I asked

She crinkled her nose. “Uhh no. I’m not a huge fan of Qudditich.”

Damn. Ok, I gotta think of something. Think of something Seamus! THINK! “You have gorgeous hair.” Brilliant. I smiled, accidentally bucking my teeth out a bit. I hoped to God that it was a cute sort of clumsy instead of a face that stated I come from a line of trolls.

“Uhhh... why, thank you...” Abigail shifted in her seat a little. The same shift I used for Luna. This is not going well. Whatever, I'm going to try anyway.

“I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a date after dinner at-“

“Listen Seamus, I’m so sorry, but I’m lesbian.”

I completely froze and turned in my seat. Dean was howling like a hyena while Ginny was stifling a giggle.

Dean leaned forward and whispered “That’s what you get for calling me gay, you git!”

“Bloody wanker!” I mumbled under my breath, followed by several other curses.

The rest of the carriage ride was awkward and silent. There were the occasional giggles and flirty glances exchanged between Ginny and Dean. Disgusting. When we finally got the castle, I rushed out of the carriage into the Great Hall. Sure I was embarrassed by the encounter, but my stomach was raging with hunger! As soon as I took a seat in between Ron and Neville, a buffet of delicious food suddenly appeared. Ron and I took one look at each other before we dug into everything we can get our hands on.

“Honestly, you guys behave like animals! And Ron! How can you be eating at a time like this? Don’t you understand your best friend is missing?” Hermione scolded.

With a mouth full of chicken, Ron replied, “I eat when I’m nervous.”

Hermione smacked him over the head with a roll of parchment.

I was stuffing my face with juicy turkey when Harry barged into the Great Hall. There is always something up with him. This time he had a bloody nose! I wonder what problems that lad has got himself into this time.

“Hey Ron what’s wrong with Harry?” I asked while getting another turkey leg.

He shrugged “I don’t know.” He never knows! Bloody idiot. There’s something I do know though. Ginny is very hot. The things I would do to her. Like write her poetry that's probably mediocre, but they're my brand of mediocre, and she'd appreciate it. And we could talk and go to Hogsmeade, and maybe, just maybe, I were lucky enough, I could do more to he-

Dean stared at me, "Seamus? You there?"

I shrugged quickly and drew in a deep breath before looking at him.

Dean looked a bit serious, "What do you think of that?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but I do know that Ginny is quite lovely."

Dean glared at me, "That's my girlfriend, you git."

I shrugged again, "Whatever. Just tell me when you two break up."

He rolled his eyes, "Why? Neville not enough for you now?"

I rolled my head left to right before looking at Dean, "He's still stuck on you, mate. You're too gay for him for either of us to properly handle."

Dean sighed, "Neville isn't gay for me. You're obviously the gay one, always talking about how gay I am."

"How gay you are?" I raised a brow, "Are you hitting on me Deanie?"

He sighed again while Ginny and Hermione held back their giggles.

"Why?" Dean shot me an angry glare; he must be on his period again. "You looking for a hot night?"

"A hot night?" I perked right up, my eyes twinkling with fake excitement, "Is Ginny looking for a rebound?"

"That's my sister!" Ron suddenly butted in and slapped me across the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooooooo! Capítulo numero dos! lol

InsaneArtist and I would appreciate your lovely comments and subscriptions! :D <33