Strange and Unusual

One of One

High school is the best time of some people's lives. For other people high school is nothing but hell. Unfortunately for me, high school is hell. My name is Zachary James Baker. I'm 18 years old. All through out school I've been picked on.

When freshmen year rolled around things got bizarre. I started changing. My once dark forest green eyes lightened to sea green. My muddy brown hair darkened to jet black. The biggest change was my body. All of sudden I had muscles. I wasn't scrawny or weak anymore. Everything felt different. I could tell that something was happening but I had no idea what.

The only problem with my changes was the things people said about me. I'm taking steroids. I got an eye transplant. Someone also said I wear a wig.

XXX

I walk into school. I get the feeling I'm being watched. I look all around me but I don't see anyone. I continue walking to my locker to get my books for first and second period.

By the time lunch rolled around I was pissed. I couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching me and it was creeping me the fuck out.

Instead of eating lunch with my friends, I decided I wasn't hungry. All I needed was a cigarette. I walked around to the back gym. I make sure no one is around then I pull out my Marlboro reds. I take a smoke out of the pack and bring it to my lips. I fish around in my pocket for my liter when I find it I light up. As I'm inhaling the sweet smoke I hear a chuckle from behind. I whip around and nothing. I shake my head looking forward again. Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain and everything is black.

* * *

I wake up and have no idea where I am. The room I'm in is dark but I can see perfectly fine. The only things in here are a crappy cot, a boarded up window and a chain in the middle of the floor that happens to be attached to my ankle. Oh and the door which has a key only lock.

I hear someone walking this way so I close my eyes and act like I'm sleeping. I feel someone shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes to see a huge guy standing there. He has big muscles hazel eyes and tons of tattoos covering his arms. He doesn't look to friendly. He's staring at me like I'm the ugliest most disgusting person he's ever laid his eyes upon.

I could also see a hint of something else in his eyes. He blinks and just like that I'm public enemy number one again.

"What's your name?" He whispers.

"Huh?" I ask eventhough I heard him.

"What's your name?"

"Zacky."

"How old are you Zacky?"

"I'm 18."

He throws his hands up. He gives me the dirtiest glare then storms out of the room.

I couldn't help but wonder what I ever did to him. I have never even seen him before but he seems to have some major problems with me.

Since I have nothing else to do I lay down. Just as I'm asleep the door opens again. I sit up so I can see who it is. It's some really tall guy. He is super thin and has blue eyes.

"Here's some food. You haven't eaten in two days."

I look at him like he's crazy. He laughs.

"I get that look a lot. You've been here for five days. I'm Jimmy," He says handing me a tray with food.

I bring the tray in my lap and just stare at the food.

"Don't worry it's okay. I made it myself. The entire point of kidnapping you was so that my vision didn't happen. I wouldn't poison you that defeats the purpose of taking you to begin with. If we wanted you dead we would have left you. I don't have a problem with werewolves."

"Werewolves? I don't see a werewolf anywhere."

Jimmy throws his head back and lets out a hearty laugh.

"You."

I have a laugh of my own. As I was about to laugh again I thought about it and it made perfect sense. I look at Jimmy.

"Why did that other guy seem to hate me so much?"

"Oh you mean Matt. Well you see we're vampires. Matt is the head of our coven and you're his mate."

* * *

That happened 12 years ago. I'm now 30.

Matt and I got married on my 21st birthday. Our daughter Belle was born three months later. Then a few years later I gave birth to our son Jack.

Eventhough I'm a werewolf and Matt's a vampire we make it work. I love Matt and Matt loves me. That love is how I find myself pregnant with our third child.

I'm only five months but the guys are already taking bets on the sex of the baby.

"Hey."

"Hey." I look up at a smiling Matt.

He walks over placing his hands on my growing belly. He leans in and kisses my lips.

"I love you."

I kiss him back hard. Matt bends down and kisses my stomach.

"I can't wait for you to come out that way I can have sex with your daddy."

"Matt," I say hitting his arm.

"Plus I really want to meet you."

I lean down pressing my lips to Matt's. Matt wraps his arms around me.

"I love our baby?"

I rest my head on Matt's shoulder.

"What about Jack and Belle?" I ask.

"I love them too. And I love you so much."

"I love our kids...and you too."

I couldn't believe how bizarre my life is but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't come out how I thought it would