Diamond Cocoa

London is cold but Tom is hot

In a cold bar in London, where the shade of trees threatened to cover the joy of that day, someone smiled.
- Don’t you think it’s corny? - asked a boy with hair like feathers of a crow and sapphires instead of eyes.
- Corny ... is all I want in my life.
A skinny girl with bony knees, that lurked of the chess-patern skirt, arose from the revolving stool and walked out the glass door.
A breath of fresh air made her amber eyes burn due to the cold outside. One of her numerous curls flew in the wind, covering her eyes.
She felt the weight in her lungs disappear, while staring at taxis and double decker buses, so typical of this city, that runned like crazy through the fog.
It was rush hour.

Kindergarten kids were guided by their parents to their cars’ back seats and, an even smaller girl was kicking and screaming because her mother didn’t give her the teddy bear she had seen at one of Harrods’ showcases.
Pamela sighed and made her way along the crowded sidewalk.
Tac Tac Tac - the echo of her shiny red stilletos scratching the asphalt of Russell Square avenu
e. The buttons on the brown jacket matched with her chess-skirt. Pretty elegant.

Knock, Knock, Knock - heard someone knocking at the door.
- In a sec’! - The blonde took the headphones off, jumped from the black couch and ran to the door.
- Pamela!
- Rose!
The girls hugged, Rose pulled away and smiled.
- When did you get here?
- Now! - Pamela said hurriedly entering with her chess-suitcase.
- You and chess girl! - Rose laughed, shaking her blond hair back.
Leave the bag behind the door. Have you already had breakfast?
- Yeah .I’ve just drank hot chocolate...
- Oh, ok ! I met your cousin, that Tom, from Covent Garden.
- Really?
Oh, it is possible ... he now lives here in Russell Square ... just around the
corner.
I can take you there anytime. He lives in this beauuuutiful house.
The typical cottage - Rose said, starting to go up the marble staircase.
Pamela smiled.
- Welcome to England, darling!
Their laughter echoed down the stairs, projecting into the hall.
Pamela had no doubt that her new destiny would start there.

Pamela was a portuguese girl who had always been fascinated by the luxury of London, but never had the opportunity to stay there more than a week.
This time would be different.
She had met Rose two years ago at a meeting of e-bay buyers, and now there she was, at her place.
Rose invited her to enter her big hall.
After all, what Rose had told her was true.
Her parents must be really rich to buy their eighteen-year-old daughter a house like that. Rose's room was supernatural.
The light entered washed by the large windows. The marble walls stretched for at least 8 feet high, crashing into a round mirrored skylight that covered almost the entire roof. A lava light of 6 feet lay promiscuously along with a canopy bed, like a bedside lamp.
The greedy cream blankets stretched its golden lists with lazyness, that dipped their lust on a huge lavender-colored pillow,that had a cat muzzle designed with silver.
- Do you like cats? - Pamela asked.
- I love them, they’re fascinating creatures.
And indeed they were. As fascinating as Rose, who was stretching with her feline pose in the canopy bed, sighing for the end of classes.

The first time always costs to pass ... It's always the same time, always the same classes! Boring ...
Pamela smiled thinking that Portugal was even more boring, ‘she knows more people than I do, for sure’.
- Pam, let’s check-out your room?
Pamela's heart jumped ahead as she stood-up.
- Sure!
Rose opened the door at the other end of her room. They followed by a wide and bright corridor. Pamela distinguished black and white portraits. ‘Maybe it was Rose’s family portraits’, she thought. After all, they all were so beautiful and blond.

Rose pushed a huge mahogany door, and Pamela followed her into what she thought was a fairy tale. But it was not. Everything was so real and right as she being there in London at that hour of the afternoon, with her friend.
He saw a large four-poster bed, similar to Rose’s, only even more sumptuous. A delicate chandelier, white, hung over the bed of white lilies. The blankets instead of cream had a rare tone of pearl, and hadn’t got one, but two pillows, with drawings of the same cat.
- Moe, get out of there now!
A huge black persian cat with blue eyes jumped from the bed, falling with a big ‘bang’.
- Bad Cat!
The second pillow was gone. Rose realized that the second pillow she thought she had seen was actually the elegant cat that lay before her.
The cat looked at her ferociously and opened whirlwind in her chest. Its dark eyes, dark as tides, looked at her with disdain, and the cat waltzed into the opposite room and settled in a small puff of goat skin.

- I see you’ve met Moe! - Exclaimed a young man while invading into Rose’s bedroom.
- Oh, this is my cousin Tom - Rose introduced.
- Yes ...
- Oh, of course, you said you already knew each other.
Pamela greeted Tom with a nod of her chin and a shy, yet accomplice smile.
- Hello again.
- Hello girl.
Tom smiled, causing thousands of butterflies to take Pam’s senses.
Tom was surreal. Powerful, almost indescribable. His hair was black, smooth and long for man, eventhough it didn’t touch his massive shoulders, wide, slightly muscular, worthy of bringing shame on the heroes of the classic battles. His eyes were so green that merged with the reflexes of the grass that Pamela saw through the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the begginning of a book I think I'm gonna write. Your opinions are crucial. Thanks. Soon I'll be posting a love story about Gerad and Frank ;)