Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Nessie, the Chatty Half-Vampire

I found Nessie waiting for me by the doorway. I grabbed my keys, jacket and purse. I checked my purse for my cell phone and followed Nessie out the door. A Volvo was parked in front of our house, I distinctly remember Edward having a Volvo – he must have given it to her – and opened the door to the passenger seat.

An hour later I found myself in a dark, car with a chatty half-vampire that told me how she came to be the whole time. She told me what happened that led her to be conceived. And how a coven named the Volturi came thinking she was an immortal child – which is forbidden apparently – and how others and the wolves helped them out.

They have a penthouse in New York for my monthly tri-month visits with Carlisle. I spend this time mostly with Rose and Alice though; ever since I told them they could be the aunties of my baby they spoiled me quite a bit. I learned the hard way to never fight against Rose and Alice when it came to shopping, because you’ll lose and they’ll only buy you more stuff.

Halfway to Nessie finally let me have some sleep, I put in my headphones and listened to Beethoven just in case she got bored and wanted to start talking to me again. I feel asleep and woke up two hours later nearing New York City. I wasn’t surprised of the progress we made in our little road trip; Nessie drives as fast as the Cullen’s do.

My first experience being in the car with one of the Cullen’s driving ended up with my knelt down by the side of the road throwing up my lunch. We stopped by a gas station so she could fill up the car with gas; I went to the restroom and asked her if she wanted anything before I went into the little convenience store next to the gas station.

I got us both some waters and munches, which consisted of twizzlers, snickers – got to have my snickers you know –, some peanuts, and chips. I also got us each a hotdog so we could eat something real rather then junk food.

I ate happily and then had Nessie pull over so I could drive, while she ate her food. She protested a little but gave up because apparently my being pregnant and hormonal gave me an advantage when it came to getting my way.

I drove for another hour when Nessie began giving me directions to the skyscraper they were staying in. It was eight at night when we got there, Nessie me had me park in the underground parking lot and led me to the lobby.

We went to an elevator and Nessie pressed the number of the highest floor. It took as a while to get to the thirtieth floor but when we got there the door immediately opened but to the complex penthouse they were residing in.

I found Jasper and Emmett in a heated game of video-games, and by the look it was a Madden football game. Esme was cooking, as she usually does whenever I come over, and Carlisle was nowhere to be seen. He was probably in his office setting everything together. Rose and Alice were near their computers looking up the latest fashions. Luckily, Edward and the witch, I mean Bella, were nowhere to be found.

I found myself held in a cold grasp and laughed a little before I made Alice let me go as I struggled to breath. Rose gave me a gentle hug, she’s always afraid of the baby getting hurt even when it came to hugging. Esme came and gave me one of her warm motherly hugs and smiled at me before leading me to the kitchen and placing a plate of food in front of me.

I didn’t hesitate to eat the food and downed it with a glass of apple juice. After I finished I received hugs from Emmett and Jasper, I looked around a found Nessie nowhere to be found.

“Don’t worry, she went to her room to get some sleep” Carlisle said as he entered the room with his gentle fatherly smile. I came to think of Carlisle and Esme as my adoptive parents, when I told them this they laughed and said they though of as their daughter already.

I smiled and hugged him back tightly, before I followed him to his makeshift hospital room/office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments! I'm glad a lot of you liked my story, but I would like more comments if you want me to continue!