Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Twins!

After Carlisle did his many tests he finally came back to me with the results. “How is it Carlisle? Is the baby healthy?” I asked. I put my hand to my stomach and heard the door open. His whole family, except three people, came in the room. Esme came to hold my left hand and Rose held my right one.

“The babies are fine, they might even come early” Carlisle insinuated.

“Wait, you said babies and they. As in more then one?” I asked, as Rose let out a happy squeak.

“Yes, Katherine its my pleasure to let you know that you are in fact carrying twins” he said with a smile as he held Esme by her waist.

“Oh my god” I whispered as I rubbed my stomach. Rose yelled out and shouted, and then she gave me a big, yet gentle, hug.

“Twins” I said to myself as I felt tears run down my cheeks but I was too shocked to wipe them away let alone do anything.

Esme helped me stand up since I was a little wobbly on my knees and took me to my room. I visit them monthly so I had my own room in their house and penthouse. I smiled to myself before went in my room and changed in more some clothes to sleep in. Which consisted of a tank top and a pair of boxers, I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail before I went to bed.

I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow and fell into a dreamless sleep. For what seemed like minutes, I ended up sleeping for twelve hours straight. When I woke up I found a set of clothes across a chair and a pair of uggs at the foot of the chair.

I sat up and took a shower; I shaved, out on some lotion and curled my hair. I changed into the clothes left out for me, which ended up being a dark blue graphic tee with jeans and the uggs. A sweater that helped cover my belly, and some sunglasses I might not need but wanted to wear anyways.

I went down the hall to find a plate of food ready for me on the counter in the kitchen. I found a note beside it:

Katherine,
Carlisle and I are going hunting, and might be gone for a while. Just put the plate in the microwave to heat it up, I’m sure you know what to do for dinner. I hope you don’t mind making some for Nessie as well. Carlisle says to make sure you take your vitamins and iron supplements.

Love Esme.

I smiled to myself before I did exactly what she said, though I was hesitant with the iron supplements but I knew I had to take them.

I went to the living room area and found Jasper reading a book, Alice sifting through a vogue magazine and Emmett watching a football game. Rose was on the computer with Nessie as they looked up some shops they could visit.

I sat down next to Jasper and lay down, putting my head on his lap. Jasper was one of the Cullen’s I came to like, he was calm and accepting, I thought of him as a big brother. When I told him that he said he would protect me as a big brother then. Ever since we’ve had a silent agreement that let me do things like this.

I came to like all the Cullen’s but sometimes I would get sick being near them. I think it had something to do with the babies I have that have the werewolf gene like their father. Little did I know on the other side of the U.S. someone was beginning to miss me, someone I swore to never love again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments! I'm glad a lot of you liked my story, but I would like more comments if you want me to continue!