Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

A Day in the City

I woke up on my bed and sat up. I must have feel asleep on Jasper’s lap and someone carried me here. I’ve been tired a lot lately, must be stress and the whole imprint-pain-if-apart thing is taking a toll on me too.

I went the bathroom and decided to take a nice warm bubble bath, Alice must have seen this because there was a vanilla scented bubble bath set on the counter and some salts for the water.

I smiled to myself before I took off my clothes and sank into the warm bubble filled water. I let the water relax my muscles and rubbed some bubbles over my barely covered belly, a belly that not even the water could cover up. I smiled as I rubbed my stomach, even though Jacob took everything from me, my virginity, my heart, my home, my sense of security, a normal life, he did give me on good thing.

A family, a chance to raise two beautiful children, Carlisle had even asked me if I wanted to know the genders. But I wanted to keep it a surprise; I even made Alice promise not to make any plans until I found out, which will be the day I give birth to them.

But a part of me hoped that at least one of them is a boy, I always dreamed of a little precious boy to call my own. But I would be happy with a little girl, my little angel, so either or would make me happy as long as I got to call them my own.

After an hour in the tub soaking up all the warmth and minerals the salts give out, I stepped out of the tub and put on my robe. I let the water go down the drain and dried my hair with the hairdryer as I purposely let my hair curl up. My hair is naturally curly so all I had to do was blow-dry it.

After twenty minutes my hair was dry and curled to perfection. I went back to my room and put on some new clothes.

Polyvore Set:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34671192

I left the room, with ipod and phone in my pockets as well as some cash in case I get hungry. I left the penthouse after leaving a note and letting Jasper know where I was going and that I had my phone in case they wanted me for something.

I put on a pair of sunglasses and walked out into the sun as the citizens of New York City began to take to the streets. I walked around and just looked, stopping a couple of times to chat with other women as they asked me when I was expecting, I looked like I was eight months pregnant instead of six, so that’s what I said.

I smiled to myself as I walked through central park as kids ran and played. I knelt down as I pet a dog as he walked by with his owner who smiled at me kindly. I found myself in a diner an hour later, starving as I looked through the menu.
“What can I get you sweetie?” a old lady asked as she came up to get my order.

“Can I get a glass of water and apple juice if you have any?” I answered kindly as she nodded to herself before she left to get my drinks, letting me have more time to decided what to eat.

I ordered a grilled cheese with hash browns as a side, before I ordered a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I finished my food comfortably before I paid and gave the nice lady a nice tip. I left the small diner and called a taxi to get me back to the penthouse, my feet hurting me for walking around a whole lot, as it began to get dark.

I got home to find a worried Rose, as she paced and yelled at Jasper for letting me go out alone. I think she was worried I would get mugged, but I couldn’t let Jasper get blamed for me leaving by my own free will.

“Don’t yell at Jasper, I left on my own,” I said as I closed the door behind me drawing everybody’s attention.

“Thank god, you could have been mugged or even raped for all we knew” Rose said frantically as she hugged me tight, yet gently. I giggled a little before I nodded to her, getting a hug from Esme before she asked if I was hungry.

I told her a ate out before I went to the couch and hugged Jasper and said sorry for letting him take the blame for me. He smiled at me saying it was okay before he hugged me back; I pulled back when I saw a flash.

I looked up and found Alice holding a camera smiling sheepishly as she ran off to print it out probably. I shook my head before I lay down, my head on Jasper’s lap and legs on Emmett’s as I took off my shoes and tried to massage my feet. Emmett must have noticed because he ended up doing it for me, smiling when I sighed in relaxation, eventually drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments! I'm glad a lot of you liked my story, but I would like more comments if you want me to continue!