Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Welcoming Darkness

I found myself feeling more and more incomplete; ever since Bella left me its like I got a reality check. I feel this pain in my chest all the time as if I did something bad to someone I loved once but I could never remember who.

The guys knew I was thinking, they didn’t know what, since I hardly phased as much. I spent most of my time staring off in space thinking and trying to get past the pain in my chest.

I got out of bed and decided to go and do something. I put on some torn shorts and ran out the door after a quick bye to my dad. I ran through the forest in human form as I ran at an inhuman pace.

I stopped at Emily’s house when I found all of the pack’s scents here. I walked up the porch and walked in without knocking. I found everyone gathered in the living room watching a movie and they all looked at me.

I ignored their curious stares and sat down beside Embry, he smiled at me before looking back at the TV. I heard Emily get up and move around in the kitchen, I shrugged it off, but wasn’t surprised when she came back with a slice of famous chicken potpies, heavy on the chicken for me.

I grabbed the plate thanking her and ate in silence as I watched the movie. We sat there for another hour, before the movie finished and we all got up off the floor and stretched.

I sat up and took my plate to the sink and washed it. It gave me something to do. I left saying by to everyone and decided to head to the beach. I sat down on the sand and lay down with my hands behind my head.

I closed my eyes and let the rain run down my face, as if it was wiping away my worries and stress. I tried to remember more of what was missing, and as if on cue all my memories came rushing back. Katherine and how I imprinted on her, the bruises and cuts on her face caused by my fists, yelling at her for nothing, hating her for making me love her, and phasing in front of her as she screamed out in pain. I remembered Emily and the pack yelling at me, before Sam lifted her and took her away, and me running away to Bella’s after everything that had happened.

I sat up with tears running down my face as I remembered sleeping with her after my fight with Bella, holding her tight wishing it was Bella in my arms, as she whispered her love to me before we fell asleep. Lastly, I had one of me coming home and finding all her things gone from my room and the house. Waking up and accepting that she was gone and not caring.

I cried out in pain, for the pain I had caused my friend, my imprint, my lover and for everything. For not remembering what I did to her as the loss of Bella cut me deep. For fighting the imprint for striking my soul mate and for hurting her so much that she left.

She’s gone now and no matter what I would never get her back. I felt myself trembling and ran into the forest phasing mid-air as my clothes landed in shreds around me. Throwing my head back I let out a painful howl as I ran into trees and rocks, hurting myself like I hurt her, wishing for death to take me,

I began to bleed profusely, and fell down with tears rolling down my snout. Darkness soon took me and I welcomed it, the last thing I heard was the howls of my pack as they smelt my blood and rushed towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments! I'm glad a lot of you liked my story, but I would like more comments if you want me to continue!