Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Pain Reached No Matter How Far

Katherine P.O.V.

I woke up gasping for air as my body felt a foreign pain; it felt like I was run over by a car. My whole body hurt and soon enough I began to scream. I heard the faint swishes in the air as the Cullen’s came running to my room to see what was wrong. I faintly heard Carlisle asking me what was wrong but I couldn’t stop screaming enough to answer him.

I screamed out in pain and thrashed in the bed clawing at my chest as I felt it on fire. I needed to get the fire out of me, I clawed and scratched at my chest and cried out in pain as I felt all this pain come at me worse.

I felt cold hands grasping me trying to get to calm down and stop clawing at my chest. Carlisle was worried about all this would do the babies and when he voiced this opinion everything stopped. My vision had dots and soon I was overcome with darkness as my body relaxed after this sudden attack of pain.

I heard the voices of the Cullen’s as Carlisle tried to find out what was wrong with me, before I gave away to nothingness.

Jacob P.O.V.

I woke up to find myself tied to the bed and unable to move, the guys must have heard me struggling against the binds because they burst into the room cautiously. I looked around to see the pain, worry and concern in all their eyes.

“What the hell is going on? Why am I tied up?” I growled at Sam, wanting an explanation.

“You woke up twice since your break down two days ago, and twice have you began clawing at your chest growling and screaming. We held your hands but whenever we let go you’d start clawing again. So we tied you up so you wouldn’t hurt yourself anymore” Sam said, his voice heavy with concern for his pack brother.

“Damn near scared the shit out of all of us,” Quil said, without his usual funny demeanor. He looked weary and haggard.

“What happened in the forest, Jake? We found you beat to a bloody pulp, and when we looked into your thoughts while we ran to you, all we saw was darkness,” Embry said as he took a step forward.

“I remember,” I whispered, and I did. I remembered everything I did to her.

“Remember?” Jared said as he exchanged a confused glance with Paul.

“I remember!” I yelled out, causing more pairs of feet to run towards the room. Emily and the girls burst into the room scared and worried. Sam held their girls tight, Paul holding Rachel back from getting closer. “I remember everything I did to her! My best friend, and I hurt her. I hurt her for loving me! I was convinced Bella was the one for me but she wasn’t. I hit and ignored my soul mate for my stupid crush on Bella. I hurt her and now she’s gone! She’s gone, and I gave in to the darkness. Kill Me,” I yelled out, whispering at the end with my plea.

At that point my dad and the elders all came into the room, they must have heard the screaming. My dad looked at me in horror, as he heard my silent plea and the still fresh blood covering my chest. Add that to my bruises and broken bones from running into trees and rocks, as well as flowing tears running down my face as I cried and howled out in pain and suffering.

My pack had looks of shock, pain and worry as they all stared at me. Rachel, Kim and Emily all had tears running down their cheeks. Rachel was struggling against Paul as she tried to get to me.

Rachel’s first instinct as his sister was to rush to him and comfort him. She kept hearing his plea running over and over again in her mind, ‘Kill me’. She couldn’t wrap her head around this all; this shouldn’t be happening to her little brother. He should be happy like he always was.

And she knew the only person who could make that happen was all the way across the country, but she had to try, for her brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you wish for me to continue!!