Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

One Last Image

“Carlisle!” I screamed out as I bent over clutching my stomach as I began to breathe in deeply, trying to ignore the pain.

I closed my eyes and seconds later I found myself in his office/hospital room. Carlisle was frantically getting everything ready with the help of Rosalie, while Esme stood by my side telling me to take deep breaths.

An hour later I was having contractions every now and then, Carlisle would check Esme and me would ask if it was time. I wish they would hurry up and get born already, the contractions were killing me, and I kept taking deep breaths, as Rosalie clutched my hand in hers as she stood by my side.

She refused to leave the room, while the others would come in occasionally to check on me and our progress. Carlisle was anxious to find out how these babies grew, seeing as they had the gene.

I was anxious for them to be born, so I cannot only know what gender they are and name them, but so I can call everyone and let them know. After the episode a couple of days ago, where I went crazy with pain, I had been thinking that even after all Jacob had done to me, he at least deserved to know about our children.

I looked at Esme about to ask her for water, when I was struck with the most painful contraction yet. I sucked in some air to hold in the scream but when another hit me I screamed out in pain.

Esme called for Carlisle, who had went to go some more equipment from the storage room they had, and he came into the room preparing for the delivery. Alice had Jasper come in and try to calm me down some, but after a while it became useless.

Alice and Jasper had left the room, and I was left with this unbearable pain in my lower region. I felt myself stretching to accommodate for the babies that were coming. It was time, and boy did I know it.

Carlisle had Esme start preparing some warm towels so he could hand her the babies after they were delivered. He began telling me to push and I did, screaming as I tried to push the first baby out.

A small part of me was scared and regretted sleeping with Jacob, but then I thought about it longer. And accepted that no matter what I would never get over Jake, I was fating fate, and I was losing.

I pushed and pushed, but after a while I felt something release, and took a big deep breath. “It’s a boy,” Carlisle said as he cut the umbilical cord quickly and handed the baby to Esme. She left to get the baby clean and to do the measurements, earlier she had assured me that she knew what to do because she had helped Carlisle with Bella’s delivery as well.
I took another deep breath when I was struck with another contraction that told me the other baby was coming. Carlisle began telling me to push again; Rose was wiping my forehead with a wet towel as she told me to hang in there or to be strong for the babies.

I gave another big push, and felt that same release as I had earlier. “It’s a…” Carlisle said his voice being muffled as big black dots crossed my vision. I felt and heard nothing, I saw nothing but black; I knew then that I was either unconscious or dying.

I pray that Rose would take care of the kids if it weren’t the lateral case. Dying was calm, peaceful, I saw Jacob in my mind, all our happy memories and sad one’s. As I took my last breath, I was welcomed with one last image, Jacob’s smiling face.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, is she dead? I killed her? hehehehe you'll have to wait and find out.........

MMMWWWUUUUAAAHHHAAHHHAAAHAAA