Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Breaking Apart

I knew something was wrong when I woke up, in a white dress in a small clearing in the forest. I recognized this place to be the one, where Jacob, Embry, Quil and I would come and just play or hang out.

We stopped after the whole vampire/werewolf situations, but I used to dream about it sometimes. We had a lot of good memories here, like when I had kissed Jacob for the first time.

~Flashback~

I was waiting for Jacob in our clearing, I had asked him to meet me there because I had a surprise for him. I knew he would come, because Jacob has always been the more curious one of all of us.

I had a blanket laid out on the softest area in the clearing, and I had some food for us to eat in a picnic basket. I heard a twig snap, and look around. Just then Jacob came into the clearing, looking around for me.

I smiled and stood, “Jake, over here” I called out as he found me and smiled, while jogging towards me.

“Hey, what is all this?” he asked as he sat down on the blanket next to where I was standing. I sat back down and started to get nervous. I planned on confessing my feelings for him, but I began to worry. What if he didn’t like me that way, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship.

“Umm…I saw hungry but I didn’t want to eat all this food alone. So I called you, my best friend’ I said simply, chickening out from confessing.

We ate our food, talking and laughing most of the time, and stood up. Jake being the nice guy that he is – or should I say was, now – he helped me clean everything up and pack it away.

As we walked to his house, I pulled him back with my hand in his, he looked back at me confused. I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes, and next thing I know I have my arms around his neck and my lips pressed against his.

Jacob stood there shocked for a second, before he closed his eyes and put his arms around my waist holding me tight. We separated and slowly made the rest of the way to his house. After that it sort of became awkward between us, the day after when I planned on confronting her, I found him in the garage with Bella. We sort of broke apart after that.

~End Flashback~

I never regretted being with Jake, I loved him. What I regretted was not doing something sooner by preventing Jake from getting close to Bella. As I sat their thinking of the many ways this should have turned out if I had done something differently.

‘Katherine’ a voice carried by the wind said. I jerked to a stand and looked around for the voice.

I bright white light appeared out of nowhere, I held my hand up to shield my eyes, and saw a figure getting closer. When I saw whom it was I stared in shock, the white light disappeared letting me to see the person better.

“Mom…”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, its her dead Mom!!! i thought she was dead? Does this mean she is dead too? you'll have to wait and find out!! *evil smile* hahahahahahaha

COMMENTS!