Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Where are my kids?

I threw the covers off me, and mentally thanked whoever dressed me up in clean clothes. I slowly stood up, making baby steps towards the door, trying not to wince as the steps vibrated to my hips area causing a fresh wave of pain to hit me with every step. Jasper must have felt my pain because he opened the door before I could reach for the doorknob.

“Jasper, you scared me,” I said jumping a little when he was at the door before I could get to it.

“My apologies, but Carlisle said it’s best if you don’t get out of bed or move so much. Alice is calling him now to let him know you woke up, he and Esme went to go hunt,” he said helping back into bed.

“But I want, no I need, to see my kids. I need to know they’re okay,” I said as he put the covers over me again.

“It’s okay, the babies are asleep, and we had to give the babies fed through a bottle because you were unconscious for quite awhile. We weren’t sure you were going to wake up, but if you did Carlisle said you should feed them as soon as possible because they need their nutrients from your milk” Alice said as she came into my room.

Jasper left to give us some alone time, “Have you decided on what to name them?” Alice asked.

“I don’t even know what genders they are, at least I don’t remember. I was in too much pain to hear what Carlisle said their genders were,” I said sheepishly as I nervously twirled and twisted my hands.

“Oh, well it’s a boy and a girl. Carlisle said their healthy and they are beautiful by the way. Rosalie won’t leave them alone the first couple of hours. I had to pinch her a couple of times to convince her this wasn’t a dream and that she was in face Auntie to real live babies” Alice said giggling.

I chuckled a little, thinking to myself some names. “What do you think of Angela for the baby girl? I always imagined a baby girl of mine named Angela,” I said to Alice, a small smile dancing on my lips.

“Oh, its adorable and when you see her you’ll think she’s a little angel, oh we’ll tell Carlisle when he gets back, so he could make their birth certificates” Alice said clapping her hands while hopping a little excitedly.

“When can I see them, maybe then I’ll be able to think of a name for my little boy?” I asked impatiently, I would be able to calm down and relax after I have held my babies. I had to know for myself that they were alive and healthy, and to make sure this isn’t a dream.

“Okay, let me go get them. Jasper think you can help her into a comfortable sitting position?” Alice asked him as she flitted out of the room.

“I would feel better knowing you guys don’t run at your full speed while carrying my babies,” I mumbled to myself knowing very well Jasper had heard me.

“Don’t worry, we don’t. After Rose chewed out Emmett for spinning them to fast, we had to make sure to be extra slow when carrying them” Jasper said as he fluffed up some pillows propped against my back.

“Here they are” Rosalie sang as she came in carrying my little angel, and Alice carrying my little man.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments will be much appreaciated and i would like thank those who have commented:
Once was Love
mebg
clearlyconfused
missfunsized
Fandomania
greekgodchildhades3
connorhorse95
kuppcake45
temptation;
FlawedAndFlawless
nathaliie

Thank you for commenting on my story!!