Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

A Heart Broken Too Many Times

I smiled at the end, as they giggled, waving their little fists around as I laughed with them. I lift them up, holding them close with a baby in each of my arms. I smiled as my cheeks laid against the tops of their heads, the heads resting my shoulders, and felt tears run down my cheeks.

I smiled and laughed, when I pulled back and found them staring back at me with little twinkles in their eyes. Eyes a mixture of Jacob’s and mine, I have green eyes and Jake has brown eyes, so our babies have hazel eyes.

I looked up after my eyes dried and found Esme clutching a recorder, I knew not to ask to know that she recorded me singing. “Esme, please tell me your not going to distribute that video of me singing horribly” I asked her, pleading with my eyes.

“No, of course not, but we decided to record all of the kids precious moments, like home videos. So, unless we all watch them as a family, no one should see this video’ she said as she turned it off.

“Okay, can you take care of them so I could take a quick shower?” I asked standing up with the babies still in my arms.

“We’ll take them, we have to change them into their outfits for the day” Alice said as she and Rose came in and each took a baby. Walking out the door, they left with my babies before I could say anything.

“I’ll help watch over them, take a bubble bath, you need to relax sweetie. And I should have breakfast done by the time you get out of the shower” Esme said as she left, closing the door silently behind her.

I got out bed chuckling a little to myself at the eagerness from the girls, to take care of my kids whenever they get the chance. I understood their situation so I never complain and let them have their fun being Aunties. But if my kids start calling them Mom and me Auntie, that’s where I’ll draw the line.

I took of my clothes and got into the warm bubble bath I had set up earlier, I just knew they would come and take my babies no questions asked. I sighed as the warmth and bubbles enveloped my body.

I put my hair into a ponytail since I had washed it last night and soaked up the warmth from the water in no time. I got out after washing my body with a strawberry scented body wash and shaving my legs. I got out of the bath and looked at myself in the mirror.

Staring at my body its kind of hard to be I had recently given birth to twins, I had my slim figure from before I got pregnant. I ran my hands down my stomach and reminisced the times when I would run my hands down my pregnant belly, but now its just flat and hard as a board.
After I got pregnant and was more able, Alice and I began going to a gym not far from here. She would come just to have something to do, and I would go to get my firm figure back. I slowly began to develop some muscles I never had and I no longer had any type of flab. My firm muscles prevented any jiggle, not even in my ass.

I felt good, I felt sexy and yet I felt uncomfortable showing my body. After the whole Bella – Jacob incident I became self-conscious about my looks, telling myself I could never look that beautiful in something. Hell, I called myself fat in many occasions, but Alice or someone would always tell me otherwise. My ego took a great hit when Jacob would yell at me for being ugly compared to Bella, but I slowly began to get over it. I began wearing shorts and dresses again.

For the first time in a long time, I wanted to have fun and get out there. I wanted to put Jacob behind me, yet fate thought to make me take a path back to the place where my heart was lost and broken too many times to count.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter, i think it was a little slow but i had to put it out there!!