Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

A Town that Never Changes

I woke up being carried off the plane by Emmett. When he saw I was awake he set me down on me feet, holding my arm as I swayed on feet. I slowly gained my surroundings and found Alice and Rosalie holding my babies and the diaper bags, as Edward and Jasper held their portable seats and our carry on bags.

I offered to carry some of the bags but they refused saying they could handle the weight. We walked to the cars, which Carlisle had rented before we had left on the plane and put our bags into the trunks of the three cars. Two of the cars were heading straight to the Cullen’s house, and after a brief mental debate, I decided to go to their house to, to freshen up a little before the kids and I left for Billy’s.

We got to the house an hour later, a miracle considering how fast they drive but then again I made them stop for some food since I was starving. I ate my burger and milkshake comfortably and fed the babies, they slept the rest of the ride home after I burped and fed them.

I stared at the white glass house slowly getting bigger and bigger. A sudden wave of nostalgia rushed through me as I stared at the house I hadn’t seen in over three years now. I got out of the car holding my now awake babies and stared at the house I never thought I would see again.

I glanced around and found I wasn’t the only one struck with nostalgia. I saw in their eyes the memories and happiness to be back here after some years being gone. It felt good to be back over here in Washington, New Jersey was nice, but Forks and La Push will always be home.

We got inside and slowly went to our rooms, Edward and Bella running back to their little cabin with Nessie running along side them. Edward gave me his old room, and promised to remove the rest of his CD collection later some time today or tomorrow.

I left the kids with Rose and Alice as they gave them their baths while I myself took a mush needed shower. I felt clean and refreshed when I stepped out of the steaming shower. I changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and had on a dark blue turtleneck shirt and a blue sweater over it.

I went back to find the kids dressed in warm clothes, the girls went a little overboard with the warmth, but then again this is the first time they’ll be exposed to this kind of cold and rain so I put on a beanie on their heads for an extra measure. Esme gave some mini raincoats to put on them and I did, I compromised to take them off when we got to Billy’s house.

I fastened their car seat belts and made sure they were secure, Rosalie had Emmett and Jasper put on some chains on the tires as ice began to show on the streets. Alice gave everybody that nothing would happen to us while we made our trek to La Push, and that made everybody calm down some.
I waved goodbye and drove down the winding road to get on the road that would lead me to town. I took the time to look around Forks as I drove through it. Nothing had changed much, but then again I was only gone for three years, so not much could have changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it and thanks for the comments my amazing readers!