Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Won't Look Back

Jacob.

Jacob was at the door.

Jacob was standing right in front of me and he was blinking really fast, which is beginning to freak me out. I stared back at him in silence as Billy silently left the room with the kids, to give us some privacy.

Seeing him again made a wave of pain flow through me, but after everything he did to me my heart still beat fast at the sight of him. A part of me was wistful, many times in the past I have begun to wonder if I should be more like Bella to get her love but it took many beatings from him to know that I would never be good enough for him.

An image of him with an angry feral look and phasing right before my eyes, flashed before me making me flinch back. I shook my head and glanced up at his face, as I had turned my head to look at the ground. I saw pain, happiness, guilt and relief all combined in his beautiful brown eyes that seemed to have lost their warmth.

Warmth that Bella had put there along with her presence in his heart, the memory of the many times he left me for Bella fueled my resolve to not give in to my hate like he did and try to act civilized.

“Katherine?” he said as if not sure I was really there. Has he imagined me coming home before? Is that why he is wary of coming any closer as if he does reality will come forth and I will disappear?

“Jacob. How are you?” I asked him trying to be nice, but unconcerned at the same time.

“Horrible” he said honestly, and I could tell by the haggard look he had.

“Oh, that’s not good. Well I should go check on my kids,” I said getting up.

“What?! You have kids?! Since when?! How dared touch you! You’re mine!” Jacob said lunging towards me, to grab my arms.

“Jacob, let go!” I yelled at him as I pointlessly struggled to get out his hold.

“NO! Now, tell me who dared to get you pregnant so I can go and have a little chat with him” he said letting go with clenched fists, as if he wanted to punch something. How dare he! He thinks just because I’m back he can tell me what to do!

“No!” I yelled back at him in defiance.

“So, you whored it while you were away!” he yelled out at me furiously, but I saw the pain in his eyes at the thought of me with another man.
SLAP!

“Their yours!!” I yelled out at him leaving him shocked and frozen with a big red hand print on right cheek.
I left to get my kids and told Billy I was sorry for the yelling, and grabbed our stuff leaving in the car.

The last thing I heard was the sound of a wolf howling in pain and suffering, but not once did I look back.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, it was Jacob!! What do you think should happen next!! hope you guys like it!!