Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Hurt Her Again

Days seemed like lost time to me, I would stare out the window of my room for a couple of minutes but when I glanced at my clock it would tell me that I had been sitting there for hours.

Nothing matters anymore, my life, my friends, my family, my soul had been shattered and doomed the moment I laid a hand on my soul mate. Sometimes I would catch myself wondering where she was or what she could be doing.

Patrolling was the only real thing to me, protecting others made me feel like I was atoning for my sins, for my past regrets and mistakes. Like if because what I had done, I deserved what I got and had to live with the pain and duty of the protection of others.

I was currently on patrol now, sometimes I would patrol all day. recently having spent two full days patrolling and running non-stop, Sam and the others dragged me to Emily’s house to eat, having not eaten in over three days.

The guys accepted that they couldn’t help me, so they lessoned on the whole shadowing my every movement, but they would always make me eat whenever they had the chance knowing I wouldn’t eat if I was on my own.

After being stuffed like a turkey at Emily’s, I left their house and slowly made my way to my house, hoping to catch a least an hour of sleep. I don’t sleep much anymore, I have to many nightmares of memories of what I had done to Katherine.

But the sight before was something I would have never imagined to see ever since that person had left my life entirely almost eight months or more ago. Katherine in my house. With my dad. And two babies. What’s wrong with this picture?

But I had only glanced at my dad and the kids, my eyes were glued to the frozen body of my soul mate, the women I loved and abused. The women I imagined apologizing to in so many different ways and never gotten right. The women that plagued my memories and possessed my heart.

“Katherine?” I said, hoping she was really there and that this wasn’t a dream, as I blinked a couple of times.

“Jacob. How are you?” she said trying to sound unconcerned and civil, but I could hear her racing heart beat and knew she was happy to see me too.

“Horrible” I told her in all seriousness and honesty, promising myself to never lie to her, which is one sin I have not done.

“That’s not good. Well I should go check on my kids” she said actually sounding sincere, but I could tell by the pain that she feels it too.
Wait, kids?!

“What?! You have kids>! Since when?! Who dared touch you! You’re mine!” I yelled out in anger, trying to tone down on the trembling to not scare or hurt her, but the thought of some touching her made me see red. I shake the thought off and lunge forward, my actions fueled by my anger, as I grabbed her arms and yelled at her demanding her to tell me his name.

Next thing I know I see a flash of pain run through her eyes, as I call her a whore, even though I didn’t mean it but I was hurt. I know it was wrong, but a part of me wanted her to hurt too.

SLAP!

My head moved to the side a little when she slapped me, I was surprised to say the least and froze as I replayed the moment over and over again in my head. When I came too, she’s was already in her car driving off.

I run out the door before my dad could say anything and chase the car, howling out in pain and horror as the moment kept replaying my head. I knew I hurt her again, but I wasn’t about to let her leave me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dedicate this chapter to all my readers, and send them a message as well.

Love hurts and isn't all lovey duby as we believe it to be, every couple has its fights, but abuse is never the answer. my cousin had just gotten out of an abusive relationship and i dedicate this story to her, because i saw the pain she went through and saw the bruises. i watched as she stayed with him believing it was love but it wasn't. i luckily heeded my own advice and broke up with my boyfriend as he began to hit me as well. no man has the right to hit a women no matter what!