Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Filled with Worry and Dread

Katherine P.O.V.

I felt myself being pushed into the air, I felt like I was flying, and I was only to crash into a nearby tree. The sudden impact made me cry out in pain before I landed hard on my arm earning a snapping sound. I tried to push myself up enough to grab my phone to call for help before I was lifted and thrown into another tree; I landed wrong on my leg earning me another snapping sound.

I knew by then I was going to die, and the only thing I could think of was how my life shouldn’t have ended like this. What was going to happen to Jake when he finds out? What about my kids? Are they going to grow up not knowing their mother then finding out she was murdered?

My vision became blurred when something landed hard on me, another cracking sound sifting through the air. I saw a figure above me before I lost all of my senses. Hearing a sudden howl nearby before I saw an image of my babies growing up with out me, a tear escaped before I fell into darkness.

Jacob P.O.V.

I was running through the forest trying to find a trail on Katherine. The image of her leaving while carrying her kids was replaying in my head the whole time. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I was no longer alone. Sam and Paul had just phased for their patrols shifts but I caught onto Paul’s memory of earlier, when he had run into Katherine at the store.

I growled at him in anger and a hint of jealousy, before attacking him. We growled at each other for a while before Sam barked pulled us apart. I was growling at him when the wind blew and the scent of a vampire blew towards us.

I caught the scent of Katherine nearby and took off running towards the scents full speed with Paul behind me while Sam was running next to me as he howled calling out to the others. But I only cared about one thing: I hope Katherine is okay?

I ran and ran until I came to a halt shocked and angered by the image in front of me. A vampire was kneeling over my imprint ready to take a bite. I lunged forward and caught the leech by surprise, tackling him to land a couple feet away from her body and I clawed, bite and scratched the vampire until the others came to help me rip to pieces.

I let them deal with the remains of the leech as I went to go check on Katherine. Making sure she was okay, alive at least. I phased back quickly putting my shorts on before running to her body and kneeling beside her. I made sure she wasn’t bitten before I took her to the hospital just in case she was hurt.

After an hour of waiting the doctor cam out and I went up to him asking how bad she was. "She only has a broken rib, luckily her spinal cord wasn’t damaged but she does have many lacerations and bruises so it might hurt for her to move too much. But other then that she is on her way to recovery” the doctor said before leaving to check on another patient letting me go into her room to check on her.

I found her bandaged up in one of the beds and couldn’t help but feel a wave of depression over me as I saw her laying in that bed. I felt calm as I sat down beside her bed, holding her hand and listening to the beeping noise, which let me know she was alive and not dead.

I was filled with dread and worry as I watched her sleeping form, filled with worry and dread.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it, please comment if you do!!