Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Talk in Private Part 1

Alice P.O.V.

I paced the length of the couch Jasper was currently sitting on, a part of feeling like something bad had happened and something was coming. I kept trying to read into the future and gasped when I saw a vision blindside me, making me slump down onto the couch.

I distinctly hear Jasper calling out my name and the worried faces of my family, before I was blinded to my vision. I was in a white room; I hear a beeping noise in the background, and its getting closer. I felt myself walk down the hallway, doctors and nurse walking threw and around me down the hallways in different directions, it was then I knew that whoever I was seeing in my vision was in the hospital.

I found myself in front of a door and opened it to find Katherine lying down on the bed, bandaged and hurt with Jacob asleep on the chair next to her. I gasp, as I find myself back into the living room, my vision gone.

I jump to a stand and hear Edward explaining everything that I saw to them before running to get the kids and put them in the car waiting for Rose, Jazz and Emmett to get in before driving to the hospital quickly. Edward, Nessie and Bella in another behind me, while Carlisle and Esme were in his black Mercedes.

Katherine P.O.V.

I slowly tried opening my eyes; preparing myself for the blinding lights I knew were coming. I groggily opened my eyes swallowing, as my throat was dry, when I felt a warm hand clutch my hand tighter.

I turned to find Jacob asleep next to me on one of the chairs, clutching my hand tightly in one of his own. I smiled softly before I stroked his hand in mine with my free hand. By the bags under his eyes he hasn’t been sleeping well.

I turned forward when I heard the door opening, and found the Cullen’s coming inside. “Hey, you’re awake” Alice said skipping forward all the while clutching a big teddy bear that had a get well sign attached to it.

“Hi, how long was I out?” I asked.

“Three days, but your healing,” Carlisle said coming inside with my chart in his hands as he read over it.

“What’s the damage?” I asked him dreadfully, clutching Jacob’s hand tighter, which miraculously is still sleeping.

“Just a broken rib, and leg. Your back had received some lacerations and bruises from your impacts with the trees but your bruises are fading. You lacerations will leave some scars though,” he said putting the chart down.

“How are the kids?” I asked worriedly.

“Their okay, we had to give them some baby formula instead of your milk, because you know. You were in the hospital and unconscious,” Emmett said chuckling a little.

“Katherine…” Jacob murmured coming awake, slowly stretching while yawning the whole time.

“We’ll leave you to talk in private” Esme said, ushering her kids outside to wait in the waiting room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it, and i would love some more comments!!